Attn Deployed Saints Fans!!!--afn Loves The Saints!!! (1 Viewer)

BIG thanks to everyone serving in the military, and civilian contractors out there. without you, we would be......

GO SAINTS! GO USA! USA! USA!

This is certainly nice to see. When I was in the military, it was hard to get the Saints on AFN Atlantic. They usually came on AFN Pacific.

Thanks OnePeat....I will be watching here at Osan AB Korea.

Also, I have been posting on the ticket exchange board, I am trying my hardest to get at least 2 Carolina tickets for me and my 9 year old. I have been stationed here in Korea going on my 9th month and will be coming to my parents on my mitour leave. My 9 year old, that I have not seen in 9 months will be meeting me there on 20 Dec. I told him that I would love to take him to his first Saints game if I could get tickets...well, that has not been looking good and because of the time difference I have missed the boat on a few chances fo tickets that people posted. So, this is a plea for help. If anyone knows someone thinking about selling Carolina tickets send them my way...Tell them to PM me as I come here at least twice a day.

OnePeat, sorry to thread jack, I thank you my Brother in Arms for the AFN info, makes me so happy to see the Saints whenever I can!!

I wish all of you well!!

I for one am currently deployed and am enjoying the Saints on AFN. I have seen 5 ball games this year and it is said we will be getting the San Fran/Saints game! You gotta love the Saints. Still miss New Orleans and the food and people but I still have the Saints while here!

thanks for keeping this at the top for the troops!!!

well, us in the dome better make some noise so the guys in Iraq can hear us!!

No doubt. I've been "voice-fasting" for the last couple days. People ask me... why are you so quiet? I whisper.. "I'm savin' my voice for the game Sunday... now stop talkin' to me."

Y'all in service of our country... thanks for doin' what you do.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom