Aubrayo Franklin visiting Seahawks today [MERGED] (1 Viewer)

BlackNGoldblood

Cruisin' for a Bruisin'
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Jeff Duncan ‏ @JeffDuncanTP
Saints clearly have moved on. RT @AdamSchefter: Aubrayo Franklin visiting Seahwaks today.

Last edited by a moderator:
franklin visiting seahawks

@AdamSchefter: Aubrayo Franklin visiting Seahwaks today.
Shared via TweetCaster

I can't say that I didn't expect this. I do hope that we keep Rogers though.

This. And Franklin didn't play bad for us. Its just that his specialty is more noticed in a 3-4 alignment. But when it comes to Rogers, I can't help but suspect that GW held him back. It would b ignorant not to retain him IMO. Guys like him don't just 4get how to rush the passer in only a year

ya, I think Franklin is a pure 3-4 NT, and didnt have the quickness to play 4-3. As for Rogers, I think his days as a starter are over. But I think he'd be great as a rotational DT.

ya, I think Franklin is a pure 3-4 NT, and didnt have the quickness to play 4-3. As for Rogers, I think his days as a starter are over. But I think he'd be great as a rotational DT.

Well Im pretty sure Rogers can still b a starter. If your opinion is based on his age, then i think youre underestimating just how long quality NTs can play at a high level. But even if he's coming off the bench, Im all for that aswell. He played just as many snaps as all our other DT/NTs so it wont make a difference. I just feel we need him on the roster

I want Rodgers back or another 350 lb plus guy on the roster....need at least one of those guys if for nothing else...the intimidation factor

Should be nice not having two 6 ft & sub or right at 230 lb LBs out there in a 4-3 for once now also (dunbar, casillas, vilma, all fit this description)

We need SIZE ad we've gotten it going in the right direction.. Still want some 6 ft + CBs now if you notice the Giants CBs are and have been ALL over 6ft and are physical guys in bump and run, giving the D-line a helping hand...meanwhile GGG is calling all out blitzes with our CBs lined up 10 yards off the ball on a 3rd and 5...:jpshakehead:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom