Auburn is 5-0. The unlikely run goes on. War Eagle (2 Viewers)

I took Ar-Kansas this week. Mallet is a good quarterback, never easy playing there. Auburn just beat a pathetic UT team that would've won if they didn't have one of the worst QB's in the SEC.

This year we are also stealing players that would have headed to red stick. Say good-bye to Reed & Seastrunk.
The "lol" was for Seastrunk. It's looking very good for Auburn landing Reed, but Lache is pretty much a lock to LSU and it's not really even close right now. Auburn has a lot of ground to make up.

Reed on the other hand is genuinely interested in AU as is Dyer which will be a coup for Auburn. LSU is going to have to step up their efforts on Jarvis Landry next year to replace Reed on the roster is they lose him.

I know LSU made up some ground and possibly went ahead, but you'd better hope LSU has a back-up plan at running back - other than L. Seastrunk.

In my estimation (not really pulling for any teams recruiting) the recruiting winds change from year to year. The big boys get most of their guys, but there always is a hot team that gets on a recruiting streak based on coaching or scheme. I am referring to teams that are not Florida. I think players buy into that recruiting "wind" if you will, and like to get on board with the hot recruiting team, to a cerain extent. These would be the players that have the real unction to go out-of-state. For instance, if Auburn goes on a little tear somehow, then they could have the hot hand, especially if they somehow pulled a win out vs Alabama. For example also, when Alabama starting getting hot recruiting was it more so the Saban factor, or also they were the "hot" team, or "it" team. Its not exactly the same thing. Tenessee last year, for instance, got hot and had recruiting momentum.

If Arkansas did this to Auburn, thats an indication just how overrated Auburn was.

If Arkansas did this to Auburn, thats an indication just how overrated Auburn was.

I've been saying all along Auburn is getting too much credit. They've had the benefit of a cream puff schedule so far and I knew when they played somebody they would be exposed.

Auburn had better get their heads in this game, they have GOT to score here!!
edit: O M G !!!!!!

Regardless of whether we win or not, "Big Ben" Tate is in full beast mode right now, and now that Arkansas just got stopped on 4th down, we just might make this more interesting.

And OMG, Zachery just ran it to the 5 yard line. Could we be seeing a Houston vs Buffalo redux?

and now Auburn is just down only 34-22, pending extra point, which we made, the score is 34-23.

Even if you are one of our most vociferous critics, you have to be impressed by how we're coming back right now, just totally fearless. Arkansas will have to earn its money a bit more then perhaps they thought going into halftime.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom