Auburn vs. West ****ing Virginia (1 Viewer)

Reaction score
Anyone else keeping tabs on this game? I'm bouncing between UGA/Ark and AU/WVU right now. I figure I can turn TexTech/Tejas on espn360 after these are over with and catch the replay.

What a great day of college football...

Just got through with the White Sox and I turn on this gem. Go mountainiers

And Auburn is on the move after WVU threw an INT. I'm not an Auburn fan, so to speak, but when as SEC team plays out of conference competition, I pull for the SEC regardless of who the team is.

MLU, I challenge you to a Tiger Duel. You bring your cache and I'll bring mine, and whoever is left standing after wards the longest wins.

October 24th, 2009 will unleash the Tiger War. We may win a win a close one or lose it in the same manner, but we're going to show up ready regardless of how close the final score ends up. That's how nasty our rivalry has gotten to most people.

If any of the approximately 90,000 crowd gets in our faces or in our way, don't expect us to pass by and pretend like it didn't happen. LSU/Auburn is a GD WAR. When we play, it's a war of attrition, and to that effect we'll lie, cheat, steal in the most insidious manner possible, all that matters is who wins. Don't be fooled by possible pretenses, if some coonass runs on that field towards one of our players, he will get his *** knocked into next week while security drags him kicking and screaming down to headquarters. Our games are not to be interfere by civilians in any way.

Capache Carlo

Hey, it's still your problem.

Sometimes you get that in a rivalry like this one.

Hey, I'm used to Auburn cheating. Nothing different than any other game.

MLU, I challenge you to a Tiger Duel. You bring your cache and I'll bring mine, and whoever is left standing after wards the longest wins.

October 24th, 2009 will unleash the Tiger War. We may win a win a close one or lose it in the same manner, but we're going to show up ready regardless of how close the final score ends up. That's how nasty our rivalry has gotten to most people.

If any of the approximately 90,000 crowd gets in our faces or in our way, don't expect us to pass by and pretend like it didn't happen. LSU/Auburn is a GD WAR. When we play, it's a war of attrition, and to that effect we'll lie, cheat, steal in the most insidious manner possible, all that matters is who wins. Don't be fooled by possible pretenses, if some coonass runs on that field towards one of our players, he will get his *** knocked into next week while security drags him kicking and screaming down to headquarters. Our games are not to be interfere by civilians in any way.

Capache Carlo
You forgot chop-blocking.

Maybe to you, but if you remember the chop block on Glenn Dorsey in 2007, it seemed like a riot would break out at any moment. I thought this site was about to blow up when it happened.

Yeah I'm sure us LSU fans remember that. I also remember Auburn doing the same a couple more times to other teams. We'll need our DL to play on their knees for protection.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom