Audio confirms organized protest at town hall meeting (1 Viewer)

saintsfan26

Super Forum Fanatic
Reaction score
UPDATE: Protest Organizer Confirms Demonstration Ahead Of Cassidy Town Hall In Breaux Bridge

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nGgG17Jlmo4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

"Game plan number 1 is to fill as many seats as we can alright? If it's all of us in there and the poor people of Beaux Bridge are sitting behind us, well, tough luck for them." (Laughter)

This is your Democratic Party. Resist. Resist. What a great message.

SaintJ

hard, pipe-hittin'
Approved Blogger
Reaction score
Sauce for the gander, man. Right out of the GOP handbook and rightly so. You still think the Tea Party was not astroturfed?

mt15

Subscribing Member
Staff member
Super Moderator
VIP Subscribing Member
Platinum VIP Contributor
Reaction score
You know, 26, it's really hard to take anything you say seriously because you're so "team first". Your outrage is entirely selective and you never say anything about Trump's idiocy or when the Republicans say or do anything stupid. I've specifically posed questions to you about goings on in the Trump administration and you ignore them.

Like j said, if you think this doesn't go on for both sides, you're deluding yourself. In fact, this tactic was learned from the tea party years ago. It's about time the progressive side fought fire with fire.

Trump stacked the room with staffers instructed to applaud enthusiastically when he addressed the intelligence community recently. Then he claimed they gave him several standing ovations when the truth is that they were never told by him to sit down and thus remained standing for the entire speech. :idunno:

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
UPDATE: Protest Organizer Confirms Demonstration Ahead Of Cassidy Town Hall In Breaux Bridge

<IFRAME height=315 src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nGgG17Jlmo4" frameBorder=0 width=560 allowfullscreen></IFRAME>

"Game plan number 1 is to fill as many seats as we can alright? If it's all of us in there and the poor people of Beaux Bridge are sitting behind us, well, tough luck for them." (Laughter)

Protests are ALWAYS going to be organized. It doesn't make them illegitimate.

It doesn't mean anything.

The civil rights marches were organized.

VaeVictus

All-Pro
Reaction score
You know, 26, it's really hard to take anything you say seriously because you're so "team first". Your outrage is entirely selective and you never say anything about Trump's idiocy or when the Republicans say or do anything stupid. I've specifically posed questions to you about goings on in the Trump administration and you ignore them.
. It's about time the progressive side fought fire with fire.

:idunno:
You should probably replace fighting fire with fire in your statement. The tea party didn't resort to actually using fire like so many of the radical leftists have done of late.

Protest away. Point out hypocrisy on either side. Great. Don't act like savages and/or fascists. There is nothing progressive about what some of these people are doing.

Identity politics is ruining the nation.

WhoDatPhan78

Definitely not part of the deep state.
Reaction score
You should probably replace fighting fire with fire in your statement. The tea party didn't resort to actually using fire like so many of the radical leftists have done of late.

So many of the radical leftists?

Please provide the examples that inform your assumption.

donato

Regal Beagle V.I.P.
Reaction score
Do you just completely ignore the news? Just curious.
I'd like to see these sources also. If you're going to make statements, you need to back those up with proof to support your claims.

Saintaholic

<><><><><><><><><><><>
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I'm not sure I understand the issue. Aren't all protests "organized" in some form or fashion? Do you think 500+ individuals just show up in one place individually on their own accord with no strategy discussed whatsoever?

Fact is, these are people that have problems with the people/actions they're protesting against. It's not like these are paid protestors with no political motivation or paid "seat-fillers" at campaign rallies and speaking engagements.

This isn't some ground-breaking ordeal. We are talking about protest organizers doing what they can to get their point across at a town hall meeting in frigging Breaux Bridge.

MLU

Please respect my decision!
Reaction score

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/nGgG17Jlmo4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

1) Duh. Are protests supposed to only be spontaneous?
2) About time. They learn slow, but they saw how effective the Tea Party demonstrations were.
3) I heard several audio clips from people who voted for Trump joining in with the complaints.

mb504

Word.
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Waitaminute. You mean those people PLANNED to go to a town hall meeting? Tea Party rallies used to just be a bunch of hard working people who coincidentally showed up to the boot strap factory at the same time and felt like yelling about stuff. This on the other hand is truly devious.

I know that you've told us before that you didn't even pay attention to politics until last year when Trump started running, but come on, man. Is the next thread going to be about when you find out that Trump's campaign actually planned all of his campaign rallies ahead of time?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

New Orleans Saints Twitter Feed

Headlines

Top Bottom