aussie saint here (1 Viewer)

mr e

Veteran
Reaction score
whats up guys been reading for a while and thought i'd join up
now i gotta ask that you go easy on me cos i fairly new to the saints (3 years) and come from way down under in australia!
i only get to see a few saints games here on espn so its awesome to jump on and see what you guys have to say and to get my fix!
I can't wait til thursday's (friday here) game and i hope we really do stick it to the colts in closing
Geaux Saints

Hey E, welcome to the board from Cairns. I've been a Saints fan for a painful 16 years. Its good to see another Aussie here. Unfortunately I dont have fox/austar so I'm stuck with watching NFL.com, anyway heres to a good season.

charlie, it is good to see another aussie here mate i know the feeling of watching nfl.com tho. can remember sitting on the computer christmas morning watching us rack up the points while the D just completely shut down the giants, best present ever!! you said it though heres to a good season starting with the colts

There's me, too, in Darwin. I've been around here for a while.

Hey Beagle, good to hear from you.... and here I was thinking I was the only Saints fan in Oz.

There's plenty of Saints fans 'down' here in Oz.

Check out the American football board on Bigfooty and you'll find some us hanging out there too.

Hey E, welcome to the board from Cairns. I've been a Saints fan for a painful 16 years. Its good to see another Aussie here. Unfortunately I dont have fox/austar so I'm stuck with watching NFL.com, anyway heres to a good season.

At the very least you can find a web radio stream. Gamecast is no way to enjoy the game! :9:

whats up guys been reading for a while and thought i'd join up
now i gotta ask that you go easy on me cos i fairly new to the saints (3 years) and come from way down under in australia!
i only get to see a few saints games here on espn so its awesome to jump on and see what you guys have to say and to get my fix!
I can't wait til thursday's (friday here) game and i hope we really do stick it to the colts in closing
Geaux Saints

Mr E,

How did you become a Saints fan?

Just Asking.

Thanks!

And if ya don't mind taped will get ya some games you miss! Welcome to our championship season and welcome to next year! Can ya believe it? Next year finally came!
In case ya'll don't know , every losing season we'd say" wait till next year!"

I use NFL Gamepass when games aren't on cable here. Last season I managed to see all games live for the first time.

Not happy with the price increase this year though - up from $15/week last season. With the US$ to A$ conversion it's not exactly a cheap option when there's cheaper options available. It's a great service though.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom