Austin Carr interns for Sen. Rand Paul (1 Viewer)

WxM

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score

Even if you are not as big a fan of Sen. Paul as I am, we are all fans of our Saints, so this news is cool.

screen-shot-2019-03-17-at-1-03-41-pm.png

Very cool!!
Always cool to see Saints outside of the football field.

And let’s keep this about Carr, and not posters party lines.

Good for him. Hopefully it works for him

No need for that. He is the guy that stacked debris on the property line until his neighbor tackled him off his mower.

Was fine then had more cracked ribs than the human body has. Collected half a million from him.

Don't need to get political.

Too cool.
Wonder if he ‘caught’ any flak for that? And if he did, wonder if he took it to the house?

(I know I know Rand is in the senate, it’s a stretch) ?

Carr could get in trouble doing that, but not as much trouble as hanging out with his old high school buddies. :D

Rand is one of very few decent politicians these days on any either side of the aisle. Sad that there is only aisle though.

Congrats to Carr, hope it works out well for him.

Rand brings SANITY and common sense to both sides.

Ok.

Rand brings sanity.

That is a good one.

The debit is out of control. Giant companies pay even less in taxes. Eventually the poor is gonna throw a disc from the heavy lifting.

Lord knows if Amazon paid no tax for the last two years it comes from the backs of their employees.

Big companies get tax incentives because the work force they employ get taxed to make it up.

I have no problems with any Republicans if they were actually fiscally conservative

They are not.

They had total power and the debit blew up.

I am glad the kid did get a job

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom