Autograph help (please!!) (1 Viewer)

ashersdad

Hardcore Whodat
Reaction score
I was at the training camp in Oxnard, California back in August of 2011. I got several players to sign my jersey, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out this one (so that I can finally sleep at night!):

BTW: It can't be #27--that's Malcolm Jenkins, and I've got his already. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

nosaints213

ad majorem dei gloriam
Reaction score
Looks like it's either JM or TM.

JM could be Joe Morgan, and he's #13. TM is Thomas Morstead maybe?

OP
ashersdad

ashersdad

Hardcore Whodat
Reaction score
I don't think it was Ingram, BL--I would've remembered that one. Here are the ones I've gotten (I got Pathon's many years ago, of course):

OP
ashersdad

ashersdad

Hardcore Whodat
Reaction score
Turk mcbride? I have no clue.
My first thought was Turk, too. After Googling his autograph, though, it didn't look like a match to me. Seriously frustrating! I remember whispering to my mom as soon as the guy grabbed my jersey and started writing: "I have no idea who that is." The other players were easy to recognize, of course--especially Jimmy.

sykobob671

"BUGJUICE"
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures from that day?...i know a few were posted here...might be an option for you.

OP
ashersdad

ashersdad

Hardcore Whodat
Reaction score
Do you have any pictures from that day?...i know a few were posted here...might be an option for you.
I have some, but not at the time the players came over and started signing. I will look through those, though--might be a good idea. Thanks!

KikkomanSauce

Team Gleason
Reaction score
That looks like an FM~~ to me. I dunno if the guy was in pads or not, but possibly Fred McAfee? Total guess. But he could quite possiblly be someone you didn't recognize.

Reaction score
I was thinking FM as well Fred McAfee...but it could also be Fenuki Tupou at least he wears a number that starts with a 7. I also think it could be a 99 ... Aubrayo Franklin.

Sadly its was training camp and it could be someone who did not even make it out of training camp. I have a ball signed from training camp and the only autograph I recognize is Steve Weatherford.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Top Bottom