Autograph help (please!!) (1 Viewer)

Looking at the 2011 TC roster, it could either be Turk McBride (90) or Trumaine McBride (37)

100% not legatron. i've gotten enough signed from him to be to id that one... Not meachem either. his just looks like RM17.

It's not Morstead and its not Ingram. In fact it isn't a starter or well known player.

I am fairly certain that the autograph is Fred McAfee. I got Mark Ingram and Malcolm Jenkins at the NFL Experience and it is definitely not one of those 2. I'll see if I can find an example of a McAfee autograph for comparison.

Thanks, guys! I knew this would be the best place to start my detective work! :worthy:

$(KGrHqNHJCEE-lKLbtt3BPu-gpHlfw~~60_57.JPG

I believe it's Freddie. "F"s are the same. I got this several years back.

406135780.jpg

The first letter looks like a stylized "FF" with the first "F" being backwards. Fred McAfee always liked to be referred to as "Fast Freddy" He wore three different numbers with the Saints - 25, 26, and 32. In 2011, he was working with the Saints organization, but was no longer a player.

The first letter looks like a stylized "FF" with the first "F" being backwards. Fred McAfee always liked to be referred to as "Fast Freddy" He wore three different numbers with the Saints - 25, 26, and 32. In 2011, he was working with the Saints organization, but was no longer a player.

Starting to believe you're correct. :9:

I was at the training camp in Oxnard, California back in August of 2011. I got several players to sign my jersey, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out this one (so that I can finally sleep at night!):

255t18n.png

BTW: It can't be #27--that's Malcolm Jenkins, and I've got his already. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Here's my McAfee

Attachments

• photo (5).JPG
    photo (5).JPG
    116.1 KB · Views: 10

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom