Autograph help (please!!) (1 Viewer)

ashersdad

Hardcore Whodat
Reaction score
I was at the training camp in Oxnard, California back in August of 2011. I got several players to sign my jersey, but I cannot, for the life of me, figure out this one (so that I can finally sleep at night!):

255t18n.png

BTW: It can't be #27--that's Malcolm Jenkins, and I've got his already. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Looks like it's either JM or TM.

JM could be Joe Morgan, and he's #13. TM is Thomas Morstead maybe?

I don't think it was Ingram, BL--I would've remembered that one. Here are the ones I've gotten (I got Pathon's many years ago, of course):

11hfm1u.png

Turk mcbride? I have no clue.

My first thought was Turk, too. After Googling his autograph, though, it didn't look like a match to me. Seriously frustrating! I remember whispering to my mom as soon as the guy grabbed my jersey and started writing: "I have no idea who that is." The other players were easy to recognize, of course--especially Jimmy.

Do you have any pictures from that day?...i know a few were posted here...might be an option for you.

Do you have any pictures from that day?...i know a few were posted here...might be an option for you.

I have some, but not at the time the players came over and started signing. I will look through those, though--might be a good idea. Thanks!

That looks like an FM~~ to me. I dunno if the guy was in pads or not, but possibly Fred McAfee? Total guess. But he could quite possiblly be someone you didn't recognize.

I was thinking FM as well Fred McAfee...but it could also be Fenuki Tupou at least he wears a number that starts with a 7. I also think it could be a 99 ... Aubrayo Franklin.

Sadly its was training camp and it could be someone who did not even make it out of training camp. I have a ball signed from training camp and the only autograph I recognize is Steve Weatherford.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom