Available: 28-yr-old singer (Pink) and her soon-ex motocross rider hubby (Carey Hart) (1 Viewer)

DadsDream

Dreaming of a SAINTS Super Bowl!
Reaction score
large_People%20Pink%20Hart.jpg

PEOPLE MAGAZINE
Pink & Carey Hart Divorcing
Originally posted Tuesday February 19, 2008 10:40 AM EST

"Pink and Carey Hart have separated. This decision was made by best friends with a huge amount of love and respect for one another," says Schweitzer, adding, "While the marriage is over, their friendship has never been stronger."

http://www.people.com/people/article/0,,20178706,00.html

Teh Nasty.

Did an image search for pink. Not may pictures of her :D

Did an image search for pink. Not may pictures of her :D

Not much demand. Does anyone think this gal is hot? Life is full of mysteries, I'll never figure out why Jewel didn't get her teeth fixed. All that money, still a snaggle tooth. Yuck.

, I'll never figure out why Jewel didn't get her teeth fixed. All that money, still a snaggle tooth. Yuck.

Did you catch any of those 'reality' shows on CMT about bull riding. She was dating (or married) to the bull riding trainer. Same ol' teeth.

back on topic.

Pink has a cool name. That's about it. bad singing, bad body, bad face... not exactly the trifecta most men are looking for.

NI'll never figure out why Jewel didn't get her teeth fixed. All that money, still a snaggle tooth. Yuck.

ISHI

Did you catch any of those 'reality' shows on CMT about bull riding. She was dating (or married) to the bull riding trainer. Same ol' teeth.

His name is Ty Murray. Folks around these parts say he's a bull riding legend. Like Bull Riding Hall of Fame and all.

ISHI

His name is Ty Murray. Folks around these parts say he's a bull riding legend. Like Bull Riding Hall of Fame and all.

Ok, you got me, I just spent the last five minutes Googling ISHI.
International Spiritual Hypnotherapy Institute :dunno:

Oh, I figured it out. :covri: I would too, but the teeth man! Come on!

Yeah, I know. But as long as she flosses and keeps those snaggles brushed, then it's :9:.

Not much demand. Does anyone think this gal is hot? Life is full of mysteries, I'll never figure out why Jewel didn't get her teeth fixed. All that money, still a snaggle tooth. Yuck.

It would change the tonality and the volume of her mouth, I thought about that too, but it could change the sound of her voice, messing with the snaggles or anything can change her sound.

It would change the tonality and the volume of her mouth, I thought about that too, but it could change the sound of her voice, messing with the snaggles or anything can change her sound.

Well, I can understand from a musical purist's point of view if that's truly the case.

Anyway, Pink = not hot

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom