Available: 30-year-old mother of two (1 Viewer)

I don't think she's hot at all. I think that Kurt Russel's daugther is way hotter. I forgot her name at this moment but I'm sure you guys know who I'm talking about.

Dibs on Ryan. :snoopy2:

I don't think she's hot at all. I think that Kurt Russel's daugther is way hotter. I forgot her name at this moment but I'm sure you guys know who I'm talking about.

You mean Kate Hudson? She's his step-daughter.

kate-hudson-1.jpg

Kate Hudson is really good looking and seems to be really cool. She married (and later divorced) Chris Robinson from the Black Crows. She must like Rock-n-Roll so she's gotta be pretty cool. But Reese Witherspoon has a certain jeno se qua about her. I can't point it out but there is just something about her that I really like. IMO that makes her even more attractive than Kate Hudson. But Liv Tyler is still my favorite. She is a HOTTY! I guess I'm more partial to brunettes.

I'm getting Red X's DadsDream. But I know with Liv looks like and I'll raise you a Kate Beckinsale. [mod edit -- saintj -- a titch over the line]

Last edited by a moderator:
Witherspoon could put your eye out with that chin.

And knock you out with those American thighs.

I think Reese is more the girl next door "cute" type, Kate Hudson is beautiful but neither of them can compare to Ashley Judd... IMO she is georgeous, a brunette, and well rounded, then add 20 points for the gimme putt of being a southern girl also.

Another thing not to forget is how much she loves New Orleans ever since she was in the film Double Jeopardy!!!

There's something for you boys to chew on!

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom