Available College QBs who can start this year ? (If you Disagree with Winston or Hill Starting ....Jump In) (3 Viewers)

Move up in the Third Round, select QB, Kyle Trask.
I don't know why NFL evaluators have thrown away Trask. Throughout the season Trask throwing completion percentage was in the 70%.
Can someone more educated about this shed light as to why Kyle Trask is not given credit for an outstanding season. He is barely mentioned.
He was invited to the Heisman Trophy presentation because he was considered a front runner.
He is 6'5" 230 pounds, very accurate, with a cannon arm.
What's the problem ?
I dont think Trask is going to last till the 3rd round. He is going to be this years version of Hurts who will rise up and be taken high in the second round.

Move up in the Third Round, select QB, Kyle Trask.
I don't know why NFL evaluators have thrown away Trask. Throughout the season Trask throwing completion percentage was in the 70%.
Can someone more educated about this shed light as to why Kyle Trask is not given credit for an outstanding season. He is barely mentioned.
He was invited to the Heisman Trophy presentation because he was considered a front runner.
He is 6'5" 230 pounds, very accurate, with a cannon arm.
What's the problem ?
Trask is being undervalued by the media. I see him as a first round prospect and will be shocked if he makes it past second

I actually expect a trade down with the Jets from 28 to 34 with Darnold being the compensation. It wouldn't shock me if it from 74-60 with Darnold being the compensation.

This is one of the best (plausible) fan theories I have seen here.

Makes a lot of sense to have Darnold come over to fill the Bridgewater/Winston backup QB role so Taysom can remain the wildcat QB, while 2021 Winston has his opportunity to try out as a Franchise QB.

I think this type of move best fits the organizational philosophy and recent history.

great post 👍🏻

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom