Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (1 Viewer)

Banner is on the latest movie poster for End Game.

Well, we know he's in the movie.

The assumption is that the shot we were referencing is near the 2nd or 3rd act, and they're going to space to fight the good fight. So, where is Banner at that moment? Maybe he's already Hulk, in the uniform, but they didn't want to give it away, so they digitally erased him? Maybe it's just a partial shot of a longer shot?

You also don't see Thor or Captain Marvel in that shot. Clearly they're in the movie.

Well, we know he's in the movie.

The assumption is that the shot we were referencing is near the 2nd or 3rd act, and they're going to space to fight the good fight. So, where is Banner at that moment? Maybe he's already Hulk, in the uniform, but they didn't want to give it away, so they digitally erased him? Maybe it's just a partial shot of a longer shot?

You also don't see Thor or Captain Marvel in that shot. Clearly they're in the movie.
Gotcha. I thought the post was alluding to no Hulk/Banner at all- not just in the clip.

The GoTG are the only ones that show jump gates until Captain Marvel. In that, you see the Kree ships "jump" into our space and back out. They even show the honey comb holes. .

ah yea, i forgot about that... and there's a lot of shared tech between GOTG and Marvel, like the spacesuits

There's a bit of a throw away line from the first GOTG when Quill says a Kree woman tried to rip out his jugular. Heard this could be a hint that he hooked up with Marvel at one point
He says that but I will be surprised if that ties into Dr. Strange/Endgame.

It seems much more likely that he was talking about he and Tony’s mad scientist escapades burning them over and over again.

Honestly, if Banner WAS aware of a time loop and the threat of Thanos, then he did a really crappy job preparing for what was coming.
right, it was when Stark wanted to create Vision after the catastrophe that was Ultron, and Banner couldn't believe he would risk that again

So, clearly Nebula makes it to Earth somehow...

1552620119765.png
I’m not sure what parts to trust. Infinity War had the Hulk fighting in Wakanda in its trailers. We all saw that he actually didn’t fight as the Hulk. After the film released the directors said they digitally inserted him the trailers to throw people off.
giphy.gif

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom