Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (3 Viewers)

Y'all are hearing things, no one says those things in that trailer.

I’ll be honest, I thought that too at first. But after just watching it again, I kinda do hear “I have telepathy” (or something similar). It’s like a whisper.

I don’t think it’s actual dialogue or anything, but whatever it is, you can hear it.

I’ll be honest, I thought that too at first. But after just watching it again, I kinda do hear “I have telepathy” (or something similar). It’s like a whisper.

I don’t think it’s actual dialogue or anything, but whatever it is, you can hear it.

You can hear it, I don't. No matter how many times I watch it I hear nothing.

You're hearing Thor, he makes some kind of breathing sound.

Very possible. Like I said, I didn’t think it was actual dialogue or somebody saying “I have telepathy”, just that there was a whisper sounding noise.

My only point is that the poster who initially said he heard something wasn’t crazy.

So I just read an article to where Feige says that certain decisions are up to the actors themselves and mentions Black Widows different hair color was Scarletts decision.

So I just read an article to where Feige says that certain decisions are up to the actors themselves and mentions Black Widows different hair color was Scarletts decision.

I like that. It gives the actors some skin in the game and I think it's cool that they're as involved in the production as they are. Feige seems like a guy I'd want to work for.

ok now i can't not hear it!

someone is definitely whispering "I have telepathy" and it would seem to be Marvel mind speaking to Thor

Is this one of those Blue dress or Gold dress type situations where we see, or hear what we want to hear? That would be pretty fun. :hihi:

It's for sure in there.You can hear it clear as day right as she is turning around at the :50 second mark and it isn't the music or Thor breathing. It's 100% a woman's voice saying "I have telepathy" (I think I spelled that right.)

It's for sure in there.You can hear it clear as day right as she is turning around at the :50 second mark and it isn't the music or Thor breathing. It's 100% a woman's voice saying "I have telepathy" (I think I spelled that right.)

You're tripping man, it's not there. I just tried it AGAIN and it's the way Thor makes some sound that people are hearing i have telepathy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom