Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (1 Viewer)

It's definitely there. It's like when Rey touched the lightsaber and heard all the whispers.

You're tripping man, it's not there. I just tried it AGAIN and it's the way Thor makes some sound that people are hearing i have telepathy.

I think the Thor sound is afterwards and what I thought might have been 'Hey'. It's a sigh or like he's contemplating something.

I dont know what to tell you guys who cant hear it,but it may as well be normal spoken dialog on my end. And Im listening on a laptop. Its as clear as day to me. 48ish second mark

Already was. And why would someone say that anyway? No one there has telepathy. The simplest explanation is usually the correct one and that one in this case is that people are hearing things that aren't there.
or even simpler, that Marvel released this scene with the intention of hyping up some big reveal (probably not Danvers but maybe an off screen character who starts trying to telepathically communicate with the Avengers?) and that we would all be losing our minds and be jawing about it on internet forums while other audibly challenged members tell us that we are just hearing things

The other big reveal for me is when Widow says Thanos has used the stones again... seems like maybe they are tracking an energy signature or it was an obvious cosmic event, and I wonder exactly what he used the stones for? Maybe he's so alone he's just giving himself a stranger with the space stone

The other big reveal for me is when Widow says Thanos has used the stones again... seems like maybe they are tracking an energy signature or it was an obvious cosmic event, and I wonder exactly what he used the stones for? Maybe he's so alone he's just giving himself a stranger with the space stone
Yeah, this is the part that caught me. Not only that he used the stones again, but for what, and how do they figure it out?

I ended up booking twice as well. With the AMC shenanigans, I had to book the Celebrity Theater in BR (don't get me wrong, it's nice), but I really want to see it in that Dolby theater. So I have seats with friends Thursday and by myself Sunday. I had Fandango credit from returning the initial tickets, so why not.

Same here somewhat. I'll be seeing it in Dolby by myself on Thursday and going to Celebrity with the girlfriend on Friday.

Maybe he's so alone he's just giving himself a stranger with the space stone
BetterAmusedAfricangroundhornbill-max-1mb.gif

Very entertaining thread and I can’t wait for the movie. Empty water bottles work well for a full bladder in a pinch.

“Yes, I’m whipping this out. Just keep watching the doggone movie.” :mad:
My aim is bad enough with the toilet. A water bottle would intimidate me.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom