Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (3 Viewers)

Just watched this roundtable with the original 6 Avengers and Kevin Feige. It was pretty good and touched on different topics. No spoilers of course.

I appreciated his Picard comment about joining the group at the end, realizing he should have a long time ago.

I enjoyed the Stan Lee comments. Early on in the MCU/Avengers, I didn't know who he was and never paid attention to his cameos. Seeing the clips of him, I didn't realize it was him in all those appearances. Really cool. I'll have to pay closer attention when I rewatch all of the MCU movies.

Just watched this roundtable with the original 6 Avengers and Kevin Feige. It was pretty good and touched on different topics. No spoilers of course.

So following the article linked to this video, there are 6 different magazine covers each with a different original Avenger and each with a different infinity stone highlighted along the right column.

I've read some theories that a big part of Endgame will focus on each Avenger's connection or responsibility to a stone, and these covers may be a hint to that.

So following the article linked to this video, there are 6 different magazine covers each with a different original Avenger and each with a different infinity stone highlighted along the right column.

I've read some theories that a big part of Endgame will focus on each Avenger's connection or responsibility to a stone, and these covers may be a hint to that.

Hmm.. Interesting. This guy does a lot of Marvel work on Instagram. This is a recent one.

https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/16/massive-avengers-endgame-footage-leak-hits-twitter-reddit.html

Marvel fans are being warned to stay away from social media after leaked footage from the upcoming “Avengers: Endgame” was found circulating online.

Walt Disney has kept the film shrouded in so much secrecy that even journalists and critics weren’t permitted to see the film ahead of its premiere.

Those who have viewed the clip have called it “spoiler heavy.” Screen shots, gifs, short clips, and detailed posts about what occurred during the clip are already surfacing on Twitter and Reddit.

tenor.gif

Last edited:
https://www.cnbc.com/2019/04/16/massive-avengers-endgame-footage-leak-hits-twitter-reddit.html

Marvel fans are being warned to stay away from social media after leaked footage from the upcoming “Avengers: Endgame” was found circulating online.

Walt Disney has kept the film shrouded in so much secrecy that even journalists and critics weren’t permitted to see the film ahead of its premiere.

Those who have viewed the clip have called it “spoiler heavy.” Screen shots, gifs, short clips, and detailed posts about what occurred during the clip are already surfacing on Twitter and Reddit.

tenor.gif

I'm officially on an Endgame embargo until I see the movie. I haven't even watched the last couple of trailers. I'll probably stay out of this thread for now on, too. I want to go in as fresh as possible.

I'm officially on an Endgame embargo until I see the movie. I haven't even watched the last couple of trailers. I'll probably stay out of this thread for now on, too. I want to go in as fresh as possible.

I'm getting there as well. I'm ready for it to get here.

I"m out y'all.

p.s. spoiler tags only starting Thursday. But, if you can help it, let's consider waiting on that for a couple days.

Eventually we will just be spoiler city. But not everyone has figured out the tags well enough.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom