Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (1 Viewer)

Got my ticket purchased for 6PM showing at my local theater this thursday. Very first showing. I am ready, as for going dark, if you must you must, but I don't care about spoilers. I am just ready for this movie.

I think the worst review i ready that was something along the lines it was a lot, but in the end worth it.

Psssh, no such thing when it comes to a movie like this. They could go 4 hours and as long as there was a halfway intermission, I'd be happy as could be. :)

Indeed, a marathon movie with a bathroom/snack break would be fantastic imo.

Psssh, no such thing when it comes to a movie like this. They could go 4 hours and as long as there was a halfway intermission, I'd be happy as could be. :)

I agree, I cheered when I heard it was 3 hours long. I remember the first time I watched Thor, it seemed so short I was disappointed. I liked it, but wished there was more to it.

Avengers: Endgame” screened for the first time at its April 22 world premiere, and the buzz from press inside the Los Angeles Convention Center is through the roof. While the review embargo won’t be lifted until later today, numerous film reporters and writers were allowed to take to social media to share enthusiastic raves for the 22nd entry in the Marvel Cinematic Universe. Nearly every first reaction is positive, with Fandango’s managing editor Erik Davis calling “Endgame” a “masterful epic” and Gizmodo and i09’s Germain Lussier raving the film is “staggering” and an “epic ending to the Infinity saga.”

Perhaps the best reaction came from Rotten Tomatoes editor in chief Joel Meares, who wrote, “Fans are going to go APEshirt.” Nearly every reaction mentioned “Endgame” is highly emotional and left a large number of the press in tears multiple times throughout its three-hour runtime. The movie is expected to provide a sendoff for long-running MCU superheroes Iron Man (Robert Downey Jr.) and Captain America (Chris Evans).

https://www.indiewire.com/2019/04/a...KNb_YOIT_c_dmpmjtWd4d_7315OS2ks6S4UII#respond

Be aware, full spoilers are out in the wild. Won't go into detail, but I will say that the MCU spoiler subreddit is having a collective psychological break down at the moment.

No kidding. It comes out in just a few more days -- not much more patience is needed.
Early spoilers really upset me.

I mean, I'm going to see it opening night and I have to worry about spoilers? Seriously?

I know it's just a movie, and entertainment, but if someone really ruined my enjoyment of this movie, I'd do what I could to hunt them down. I wouldn't kill them or anything. Maybe just hunt them down and wag my finger at them, or shame them. But still.. it is really upsetting.

I am still upset at how The Force Awakens was ruined for me. From a poster on this site (or a troll, at least). Started a new damn thread that said "Kylo Kills Han Solo". A mod deleted it. But, without going into details, we can see certain deleted threads. So, I could still see it, event though the board was spared for the most part.

I really should track that arse hat down. It's a few years late, but revenge is a dish best served cold.

Started a new damn thread that said "Kylo Kills Han Solo"

Yea I saw it in an Instagram comment. They’ve since made it so you have to click to see comments, but it takes the movie down a little. I told myself it was a fake spoiler to try to curb that some.

I think Endgame is one we’ll have to start a spoiler thread on Thursday night. I know after IW I had to decompress ASAP.

It's a few years late, but revenge is a dish best served cold.

"I approve this message."
khan-jpg.gif

Roy Wood Jr reviews all of the previous Marvel Movies.

Warning, NSFW language.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom