Avengers 4: Endgame SUPER AWESOME TRAILER MEGA MOVIE THREAD!!!!11!!1! (1 Viewer)

peglegpeet13

23-3 What a Night!!!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I will be honest, I really like the way they are marketing the movie. Honestly, they have barely shown anything on a movie that could possibly be three hours long and I didn’t think it would be possible for me to get any more excited for this movie than I already am.

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
It is lining up with my theory on Captain Marvel's usage in the film. And that is probably a good thing.

Beast

Former Camp Beast
Reaction score
All of the black & white tinged with red in the first half of the trailer was interesting.. Hints to anything? Or just cinematic?

Reaction score
So MCU has earned my trust. Even the "lesser" movies have at least been entertaining. But I still can't quite put together how this one will work. Infinity War had a motivated Thanos, 4 powerful minions, and an army of monsters. There was plenty of room for action.

Thanos is retired, his minions are all dead, and even if they weren't, there's nothing to fight for anymore. Where are the battles going to come from? Are they all just going to go beat up a tired, unpowered Thanos? Are they going to go back in time and refight the battles we've already gone through, but with the help of our new Mary Sue? It just seems like the battles we're emotionally invested in have occurred and there's no one left to fight. Does that make sense?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Saints Headlines (The Advocate)

Headlines

Top Bottom