Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (3 Viewers)

So they gave us a title huh? Nice. Is it April yet?

Wow.........I need a new pair of pants.

Hawkeye looks like a badarse. Can't wait to see what his role is. When does this come out? Has it been announced yet?

Endgame.. Figured that was the title even though they tried to say it wasn't.

But this got me in the feels. Tony recording that video to Pepper.. :cry:

48056301_2067723923285603_1712580860244393984_n.jpg

Didn't the Russo brothers deny this was going to be called 'Endgame'?

Maybe they're just calling it that right now to keep a big surprise? Who knows. They could call it 'Avengers: Give Us Your Money' and I'd be okay with it because that's exactly what I'll be doing. ;)

Can we restart this thread? I mean its obvious that Devildog is not up to the task of breaking such huge news. At the very least can someone retitle this thing so that it carries the weightiness of announcing the final MOVIE and TITLE in a phenomena that has been building over the past 10 YEARS!!!! Jesus Christ.

Maybe they're just calling it that right now to keep a big surprise? Who knows. They could call it 'Avengers: Give Us Your Money' and I'd be okay with it because that's exactly what I'll be doing. ;)
Well, IMDB is going to be surprised, too.

Well, IMDB is going to be surprised, too.

Oh, I'm glad they gave us the name and hopefully that's what it remains because then we'd have the constant speculation from now until release day.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom