Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (2 Viewers)

We know everyone’s coming back because of the future movie lineup. How great would it be for no one to make it back in the next movie and there just to me a message during the credits of : “All upcoming movies are prequels.” That’d shock us.
Sorry, but that would not be great at all. And, it's not happening.

Maybe I'm crazy but what if when they showed Ant-Man and Cap was asking if it's old footage is because Cap and whoever with him ALREADY traveled back in time WHILE Ant-Man did the same in order to escape the QR?

It's possible. Cap looks younger and doesn't have the beard.

I guess I have Marvel Fatigue, because the trailer was a "meh" for me.

We
Having not read the script or read up on the film, I feel pretty confident that she has a major role in this and future Marvel movies.

It's my bet that she's the one that rescues/finds Iron Man

So....I'm wondering if Hawkeye's family died from the snap or from the chaos that ensued afterwards. That would be an interesting twist.
yeah, that's the math to this "half" thing that we'll probably never know
say if a pilot was one of the disappeared -- that automatically means that the 200 passengers will die too.
are the considered the 'half' or is that immediate collateral damage?
car/bus/train drivers, doctors, so many questions

yeah, that's the math to this "half" thing that we'll probably never know
say if a pilot was one of the disappeared -- that automatically means that the 200 passengers will die too.
are the considered the 'half' or is that immediate collateral damage?
car/bus/train drivers, doctors, so many questions

Using Hawkeye to explore that narrative would have more impact than a montage of chaos especially since we met his family in Ultron.

Nebula as well. I think that is Nebula's hand we see in the trailer.
Agreed, but technically Nebula and Iron Man are together, the only 2 together on Titan. So I was just assuming they went separate ways.

Everyone but those two are on Earth. The only KNOWN superhero whose whearabouts are unknown is Ms. Marvel, so my guess is that Fury's pager reaches her when she is not on earth, she heads that way and probably runs across Iron Man on her way back.

I hope they explain how Tony and Nebula got into that dire situation in the first place. The Benatar is a fairly big ship that usually carries a crew of at least six. They launched from a planet with enough junk, spare parts and tech for Tony to build the Enterprise out of. Them being adrift and slowly dying has to be the result of some kind of major mishap.

good call - that makes sense
my kneejerk thought was one of the GotG, but i don't think that's right (and maybe not even possible)

Funny you mention that, as in one recent run of the GotG comic, she was a member of the team.

I hope they explain how Tony and Nebula got into that dire situation in the first place. The Benatar is a fairly big ship that usually carries a crew of at least six. They launched from a planet with enough junk, spare parts and tech for Tony to build the Enterprise out of. Them being adrift and slowly dying has to be the result of some kind of major mishap.

Good point. I could understand how Stark, who's never had to navigate in outer space more than just falling back through a hole, could get lost. But Nebula has been zooming around the galaxy (universe?) alone for a while and found her way to Titan in the first place. Maybe she didn't know how to get to Earth specifically, but she should have known how to get to other planets that have supplies. Something crazy must have disabled the ship.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom