Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (2 Viewers)

So, I've been checking the local theater's website for a few days now to see if any showings were already sold out. A pre-show sell out isn't a very common thing here at all. The very first showing Thursday night is sold out now, though. Plus, they added some times on Friday when they already had a LOT of them. The buildup for this movie is like nothing that I've ever seen.

Yeah i’m going at 9 am on a friday. Will be the first and probably last time i do that.

Not a spoiler, as I haven't seen it yet, but I just re-watched infinity war. Still really don't think Thanos is on Titan. He's some new spot. Why?

Other than it being green (titan was desolate), it had a moon in the sky. Titan's moon was dropped on Tony. ;)

I think where he is, isn't important. Just that he went somewhere to find some peace and quite and feel satisfied in a job well done.

Can't wait until tonight...

Not a spoiler, as I haven't seen it yet, but I just re-watched infinity war. Still really don't think Thanos is on Titan. He's some new spot. Why?

Other than it being green (titan was desolate), it had a moon in the sky. Titan's moon was dropped on Tony. ;)

I think where he is, isn't important. Just that he went somewhere to find some peace and quite and feel satisfied in a job well done.

Can't wait until tonight...

Would it be too much to ask for a spoiler free report in this thread after you get back?

Would it be too much to ask for a spoiler free report in this thread after you get back?

I’m planning on it.

How long do we want to wait until we start discussing spoilers? Monday? A full week?

5.5 hours for me and my crew. I’ve never been more invested in a film in my life.

I’m just happy to be here right now. Makes me feel a little sad for Stan Lee and other fans who aren’t with us right now.

Happy and a little sad... I think that’s how I’ll feel tonight.

I can try. I would tag up the thread to alert to "spoiler free feedback". Then we can discuss about when spoilers are ok, or no one cares, so long as the spoiler tags are used?

Would it be easier to create a spoiler discussion thread separate from this one?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom