Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (2 Viewers)

Would it be easier to create a spoiler discussion thread separate from this one?

Back in the day, we'd keep the "trailer thread" more about the excitement, and spoiler free. Then we'd create a spoiler thread later. We usually had a first weekend ban on any spoiler threads, but that was before we could tag them to hide the content.

What do you all want?

I don't mind keeping this thread spoiler free, with some basic reactions. We can even spoiler tag non spoiler reactions (if anyone cares that much). We can have spoiler content in here,or create a new thread for the spoiler talk / movie reactions.

Let's see if we can get a reasonable consensus. I'm indifferent. Creating an extra thread isn't a bad thing. If anything, we generally like more threads vs less, unless it's like 8 threads on one topic.

I'll check back here in about an hour or two, and see what people want. If they want a separate spoiler thread, I'll create one to have it ready.

Tbh, I'd rather keep it all in this thread, just use the spoiler tags for a few weeks at least, then free for all after that with spoilers galore in the thread title.

Tbh, I'd rather keep it all in this thread, just use the spoiler tags for a few weeks at least, then free for all after that with spoilers galore in the thread title.
Same here. Keep it all in one thread, just use the spoiler tags for at least the first week.

I'm for keeping it in the same thread, but with use of the spoiler tags. In all honesty, I'm bouncing from here at 6:00 tonight and won't be back until after the 10:30 am showing I am going to on Saturday.

I changed the title of the thread to reflect the discussion.

For now, keep it about excitement, spoiler free commentary or "I like this movie, I thought it sucked, etc".

Any and all spoilers need to use the Spoiler Tags. (not an actual spoiler, since I haven't seen it). Prefer for people to wait until 9-10pm or so, if y'all can.

I'm not typing a spoiler.. yet.

I'd vote for a new thread with spoilers as well. I like to see generic reviews so I can see how all of you liked it, but not be tempted with those spoilers since I'm not seeing it until Monday morning.

I'd vote for a new thread with spoilers as well. I like to see generic reviews so I can see how all of you liked it, but not be tempted with those spoilers since I'm not seeing it until Monday morning.
Same here

Seriously, an incredibly satisfying movie, and definitely try to stay spoiler free, there were a couple of things that happened that I legitimately did not see coming and it had a bigger impact b/c I wasn't suspecting it.

As far as spoilers goes, I would really really like to discuss the movie, but I suggest we try to stay spoiler free entirely through the weekend, and hten we can just talk on this thread with spoiler tags at least through the next weekend.

Oh, I will say this... this movie gave me the single most fan satisfaction moment ever in a comic movie by far. It was something I was hoping for before the movie, and I literally yelled out loud just as it was about to happen b/c I knew what was coming, and I never do that.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom