Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (1 Viewer)

Can we restart this thread? I mean its obvious that Devildog is not up to the task of breaking such huge news. At the very least can someone retitle this thing so that it carries the weightiness of announcing the final MOVIE and TITLE in a phenomena that has been building over the past 10 YEARS!!!! Jesus Christ.

So I'm thinking, maybe something like, "It's FAPPING time! Avengers Trailer Will Destroy Your Pants" would be more fitting?

That trailer was simply perfect. I got chills watching it.

Was very well done.

Tony drifting through space alone, guessing him and Nebula went their own ways or somehow get split up.

Hawkeye reveal was great. Finished slicing up a guy and then the reveal.

Really didn't give away much other than the fact that they are all still reeling from the Decimation (I read that was what they are officially calling the snap)

Is it April?

i was hoping for "annihilation', but its ok. not giving much away till after captain marvel drops i assume

Really didn't give away much other than the fact that they are all still reeling from the Decimation (I read that was what they are officially calling the snap)

Antman gets out of the quantum realm reasonably soon and Hawkeye is back. Those both seem to be spoilerish.

I was really hoping for a verbal confrontation between Stark and Thanos before Stark leaves Titan. Obviously that is still a possibility before Stark gets stranded. Perfect trailer, nothing really spoilerish but just enough to get us excited.

I was really hoping for a verbal confrontation between Stark and Thanos before Stark leaves Titan. Obviously that is still a possibility before Stark gets stranded. Perfect trailer, nothing really spoilerish but just enough to get us excited.

Remember, Thanos has already left Titan for Earth which is where he SNAPPED and then transported himself to where ever he ended up. The Gauntlet is now damaged, so I'm not sure he could just pop over to Titan even if he wanted to.

Is it April?

Decimation would be if Thanos killed 10% not 50% of all living creatures.

Just sayin

Remember, Thanos has already left Titan for Earth which is where he SNAPPED and then transported himself to where ever he ended up. The Gauntlet is now damaged, so I'm not sure he could just pop over to Titan even if he wanted to.
Right, I assumed that he went back to his farm on Titan, but could be he found a home elsewhere, which may make more sense since Titan seems to be completely decimated.
I also read a theory that wherever he is, he is living out a delusional fantasy courtesy of the reality stone.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom