Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (3 Viewers)

guidomerkinsrules

W H A T E V I R
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
So....I'm wondering if Hawkeye's family died from the snap or from the chaos that ensued afterwards. That would be an interesting twist.
yeah, that's the math to this "half" thing that we'll probably never know
say if a pilot was one of the disappeared -- that automatically means that the 200 passengers will die too.
are the considered the 'half' or is that immediate collateral damage?
car/bus/train drivers, doctors, so many questions

Jeff

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The purgatory between Shreveport and Alexandria
yeah, that's the math to this "half" thing that we'll probably never know
say if a pilot was one of the disappeared -- that automatically means that the 200 passengers will die too.
are the considered the 'half' or is that immediate collateral damage?
car/bus/train drivers, doctors, so many questions
Using Hawkeye to explore that narrative would have more impact than a montage of chaos especially since we met his family in Ultron.

JLaneSaints

Hall-of-Famer
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
Nebula as well. I think that is Nebula's hand we see in the trailer.
Agreed, but technically Nebula and Iron Man are together, the only 2 together on Titan. So I was just assuming they went separate ways.

Everyone but those two are on Earth. The only KNOWN superhero whose whearabouts are unknown is Ms. Marvel, so my guess is that Fury's pager reaches her when she is not on earth, she heads that way and probably runs across Iron Man on her way back.

Taurus

More than 15K posts served!
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I hope they explain how Tony and Nebula got into that dire situation in the first place. The Benatar is a fairly big ship that usually carries a crew of at least six. They launched from a planet with enough junk, spare parts and tech for Tony to build the Enterprise out of. Them being adrift and slowly dying has to be the result of some kind of major mishap.

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
I hope they explain how Tony and Nebula got into that dire situation in the first place. The Benatar is a fairly big ship that usually carries a crew of at least six. They launched from a planet with enough junk, spare parts and tech for Tony to build the Enterprise out of. Them being adrift and slowly dying has to be the result of some kind of major mishap.
Good point. I could understand how Stark, who's never had to navigate in outer space more than just falling back through a hole, could get lost. But Nebula has been zooming around the galaxy (universe?) alone for a while and found her way to Titan in the first place. Maybe she didn't know how to get to Earth specifically, but she should have known how to get to other planets that have supplies. Something crazy must have disabled the ship.

Jeff

All-Pro
VIP Contributor
Reaction score
The purgatory between Shreveport and Alexandria
Yeah, this exchange comes to mind.
Engineer: Mr. Stane. Sir, we've explored what you've asked of us and it seems as though there's a little hiccup. Actually, um...
Obadiah Stane: A hiccup?
Engineer: Yes, see to power the suit. sir, the technology doesn't actually exist. So it...
Stane: Wait, wait, the technology? [gestures towards the Arc Reactor] William, William... here is the technology! I've asked you to simply make it smaller.
Engineer: Yes, sir, and that's what we're trying to do, but. honestly, it's impossible.
Stane: [yelling] TONY STARK WAS ABLE TO BUILD THIS IN A CAVE! WITH A BOX OF SCRAPS!
Engineer
: Well, I'm sorry. I'm not Tony Stark.

More than willing to give them the benefit of the doubt. Their track record has been great thus far.

Last edited:

Paul

Professional
Reaction score
I guess I have Marvel Fatigue, because the trailer was a "meh" for me.
I feel like this about the Captain Marvel trailers, but not A4. I’m excited about it and really surprised at how quickly this year has flown by.

Loco Hornet Fan

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
Good question. Perhaps the ship suffered damage during the fight (the moon debris, maybe)?

boutrous

the only way I know how
Reaction score
Apparently there was a short trailer during the game we all missed:

Not very long, but it does add a new view to the post-snap world. I'm ready for this to be here already because more trailers are just going to ruin it from here.

Saint_Ward

The Great Eye is ever Watchful
Staff member
Administrator
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
I really enjoyed the Saints fan version of this.

"some people move on. Not us" or whatever the exact words are.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Headlines

Saints Headlines (Official Site)

Top Bottom