Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (4 Viewers)

He didn't have to be fully powered. Did you watch the videos? They talked about the missed opportunities to see the Hulk be the Hulk even without him being super fully powered. Again, I don't think you get it.

Earlier in the article I listed a few posts up, the guy talked about watching this Hulk in IW and EG being akin to watching a Superman movie where Clark Kent saves the day.

Jesus dude, how hard is it to understand that this was not a Hulk movie? It was an ensemble cast movie focused on The Avengers. More specifically, it was an Avengers movie focused on ending the story arch for Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. In a movie like that, you aren't going to get a focus on Hulk destroying everything and have The Hulk be the focus of everything. Despite that, Hulk got to be the really big hero and do the snap. If all you want is Hulk running around smashing things, there was a very crappy version of the Hulk starring Eric Bana that I suggest you go watch. It's a horrible movie, but there is plenty Hulk Smash.

And if I'm going to upset at something, perhaps I should be upset at how the studio wants to power up Captain Marvel. She is no match for gauntletless Thanos in the comics. Very few are. But I'm not going to rant and rage over it because I know (even if I don't agree) what Marvel Studios is trying to do.

Jesus dude, how hard is it to understand that this was not a Hulk movie? It was an ensemble cast movie focused on The Avengers. More specifically, it was an Avengers movie focused on ending the story arch for Tony Stark and Steve Rogers. In a movie like that, you aren't going to get a focus on Hulk destroying everything and have The Hulk be the focus of everything. Despite that, Hulk got to be the really big hero and do the snap. If all you want is Hulk running around smashing things, there was a very crappy version of the Hulk starring Eric Bana that I suggest you go watch. It's a horrible movie, but there is plenty Hulk Smash.
Geesh, the thickness is real. I've already said you don't wanna get it. You're going out of your way not to get and people who do get it are suddenly not credible because you don't agree. I've stated my position clearly, you don't get it fine. I can post numerous fans who see it EXACTLY as I do. It's my opinion. You don't like it and don't wanna like, sucks for you. Put me on your ignore list and everyone would be better for it.

Last edited:
Geesh, the thickness is real. I've already said you don't wanna get it. You're going out of your way not to get and people who do get it are suddenly not credible because you don't agree. I've stated my position clearly, you don't get it fine. I can post numerous fans who see it EXACTLY as I do. It's my opinion. You don't like it and don't wanna like, sucks for you. Put me on your ignore lost and everyone would be better for it.

Why? I though the point of message boards was to discuss stuff and disagree when necessary? Do you expect everyone to agree with you just because you accuse them of being too dumb to understand your very complex and lock tight logic why we should all hate Endgame because you did not like how they treated your favorite comic book character and you are in your feels about it? That's not how this works.

Why? I though the point of message boards was to discuss stuff and disagree when necessary? Do you expect everyone to agree with you just because you accuse them of being too dumb to understand you very complex and lock tight logic why we should all hate Endgame because you did not like how they treated your favorite comic book character and you are in your feels about it? That's not how this works.
1. I've NEVER said anyone should HATE Endgame.
2. I've stated I like the movie but was disappointed in treatment of the Hulk.
3. People disagreed with my position, they argued their points, I argued mine.
4. Your ONLY interaction with me on this board in the history of me being here has been only to disagree or have negative interactions. Literally not one positive. So your agenda is clear to me which is why I said just put me on your ignore list, since clearly you have a problem with me, it's a simple solution.
5. This is a message board, people disagree. I've stated my case, people keep arguing. So, as I understand it I'm allowed to present points to their counterpoints, and vice versa. Which I guess goes back to 3.
6. Finally, see 4.

4. Your ONLY interaction with me on this board in the history of me being here has been only to disagree or have negative interactions. Literally not one positive. So your agenda is clear to me which is why I said just put me on your ignore list, since clearly you have a problem with me, it's a simple solution.

Well, I wasn't keeping score and I have no idea if I have in the past agreed or disagreed with you. I honestly don't recall much interaction with you other than occasionally in the GoT thread. I have no agenda but to give my opinion and disagree when I disagree. I have no personal problem with you and I don't see how I could since I have no real idea who you are beyond some random posts on the internet. According to you, I always think you are wrong and, if so, sorry about that. There are probably many others who feel the same. But, I'm not going to change my opinions because you are in your feels about it.

I never realized how strong the Hulk was meant to be, or could be in the comics. I appreciate reading that part of him on here. For me growing up the Hulk was the television show that was a little cheesy. I can see both sides of this thing, and agree with both sides. I don't understand how there could have been a Hulk like that in the movies though. There would have been no need for any other characters. There would just need to be 1 Avenger. But I do see your point. I hate how they Portrayed the Flash in that last movie.

I can understand why people who are fans of Hulk wouldn't have liked his portrayal in the movie but I still thought he was fine. In fact the only part of the movie that I think was completely unnecessary was the taco scene with Hulk and Ant-Man. In fact I just realized something, that scene has Rocket ask Ant-Man where Hulk is, then Rhodey shows up and scares him. Then Hulk walks out with tacos and keeps walking. So why didn't Rocket talk to Hulk as he walked by seeing as how he literally just asked where he was?

I can understand why people who are fans of Hulk wouldn't have liked his portrayal in the movie but I still thought he was fine. In fact the only part of the movie that I think was completely unnecessary was the taco scene with Hulk and Ant-Man. In fact I just realized something, that scene has Rocket ask Ant-Man where Hulk is, then Rhodey shows up and scares him. Then Hulk walks out with tacos and keeps walking. So why didn't Rocket talk to Hulk as he walked by seeing as how he literally just asked where he was?

Yep. That scene really could and should have been cut out of the movie. It was a long movie and that scene really wasn't necessary for much of anything. They were trying to use it for comic relief, but when your movie is 3 hours long, you really need to get your comic relief in efficiently.

Maybe Rocket just wanted to ask Banner where the taco's were? Maybe he told them (on their way to come in) that they made taco's for lunch/dinner. ;)

1. I've NEVER said anyone should HATE Endgame.
2. I've stated I like the movie but was disappointed in treatment of the Hulk.
3. People disagreed with my position, they argued their points, I argued mine.
5. This is a message board, people disagree. I've stated my case, people keep arguing. So, as I understand it I'm allowed to present points to their counterpoints, and vice versa. Which I guess goes back to 3.
6. Finally, see 4.

Sun's getting real low big fella...

You are incorrect but just made my point. It was definitely Deadpool, he was created from the Weapon X program using Wolverine's healing ability and Fox botched his representation. That's EXACTLY the problem.

it's like you guys can't see the forest for the trees. It doesn't HAVE to be ALL or NOTHING. They have veered far enough off-course that it's not the true Hulk and Hulk fans see it and didn't like it. His MAJOR characteristics are that he is:

Green
Powerful
Strong
Angry
Healing factor makes him nigh indestructible
Gets stronger, the angrier he gets and his healing factor speeds up the angrier he gets.

So, in a movie with the biggest battle in Marvel history, you get absolutely zero percent Hulk Smash. What you get is a crippled Hulk and after watching the movie again, when they finally showed him in battle he was dodging for his life from the sky fire. LMAOOOOOOOOOO. They did everything they could to botch this.

There are many characteristics the comic Hulk has that MCU hulk just doesn't touch. Even watching the Ang Lee atrocity, where they made the Hulk pass out by bringing him up to a high altitude, the Hulk doesn't really need to breathe as his body produces somes sort of internal oxygenation, which allows him to survive in space and walk the ocean floor if he wants. But I get it, you don't WANT to get it. But others do. Like how after Black Widow's death, all you get is Banner Hulk throwing a bench. LOL. Just so stupid.

No. We GET it. You want the version of the Hulk that you are familiar with. Again, I ask, which comics run(s) of Hulk have you read?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom