Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (1 Viewer)

I wonder if any shots from this trailer will be excluded from the actual movie, much like that "group of Avengers plus Hulk running through the jungles of Wakanda" shot at the end of the first Infinity War trailer.

I don't tend to care about spoilers, but they're more than just "how will they beat Thanos?" If Superman made a cameo in this movie and someone told you about it, that would be a spoiler. Black Widow dies in the first 10 minutes. Spoiler. Antman gets out of the quantum realm in the first half. Spoiler. Miles Morales is in this one! Spoiler. And so forth. Basically anything that gives away an emotional surprise can be a spoiler. For comedies, jokes are often spoiled in the previews.

I didn't know Hawkeye would be in this movie at all, but now that surprise has been spoiled. Not a big deal, but it probably would be for some.
I kinda figured that if this is the last Avengers movie, Hawkeye would show so not a spoiler for me personally.
One of many questions for me is does Captain Marvel play a role in this finale?

Trailer also revealed that Shuri didn't survive the snap.

Who rules Wakanda?
I was wondering if that scene was meant to be interpreted as such.

It could still be that Banner is cycling through the list of allies to take an account of survivors, so I’m open to Shuri being alive or dead.

If Game of Thrones season 8 episode 1 and Avengers hit the same weekend....good God man.

Last edited:
Trailer or Spoiler?

I'm debating if I should watch this or just go in blind.

Welp, can I just sleep in until April? And yeah, it moved. :hihi: Gotta say Marvel's run has been nothing short of outstanding. This is what Star Wars/DC Comics should have been. Those folks should take notes if they ever want to move the needle like Marvel has.

We
I kinda figured that if this is the last Avengers movie, Hawkeye would show so not a spoiler for me personally.
One of many questions for me is does Captain Marvel play a role in this finale?
Having not read the script or read up on the film, I feel pretty confident that she has a major role in this and future Marvel movies.

We
Having not read the script or read up on the film, I feel pretty confident that she has a major role in this and future Marvel movies.

I suspect this as well. It wouldn't make sense after Fury's contacting her at the very end of IW. I'm actually looking forward to seeing her movie. Curious to see if or how they'll tie her movie into Endgame.

Also, IIRC, Agents of Shield's next (maybe last?) season will be released shortly after Endgame. I wonder if there will be any tie ins like they've done on occasion in previous seasons.

I think the fact that Fury was in IW only to show a pager msg to Captain Marvel means she will play a major role.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom