Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (2 Viewers)

You guys are correct - she will play a major role.
I’m never growing up. :covri:

:hihi:

It has been, but it won't be aired until after Endgame...I think. I need to look it up, but it was discussed a bit in the AOS thread.

Season 6 will start airing in July I think, another season has already been ordered.

At first, when I saw the hand touching someone, I thought it was Nebula. But I think it's Widow. But who is she touching? Is it Steve as they do what they plan to do?

Last edited:
When did it do that? I watched it twice and didn't see or hear that.
:
In the trailer, Bruce Banner (Mark Ruffalo) looks through some images of the heroes we can presume are missing. Even though Scott Lang appears at the end of this trailer, last time we saw him in Ant-Man and the Wasp, he was trapped in the quantum realm. Though the grounded Avengers didn’t witness Peter Parker’s tragic end, his continued disappearance can only mean he too was caught up in the snap.

And then there’s Shuri.

She actually appears on the screen before Peter, but it’s a very blink-and-you’ll-miss-it moment. But there she is, with the words “Missing” underneath her portrait. Did Shuri get snapped?!

On the scene with Scott at the door, it looks like the word 'archive' is in the upper left corner. Steve asks if it's an old video. Widow says it's at the front door but doesn't answer the time question. It also looks like padlocks on the door. Maybe Scott went back in time but to the Avengers headquarters? Why would the doors be padlocked if Widow and Cap are there?

Season 6 will start airing in July I think, another season has already been ordered.

Lol, well, I'll take it. I didn't realize 7 had already been ordered. Thank you ABC! Well, sorta. Only 13 episodes, but eh, better than nothing.

Watched the EG trailer a few times now. Goosebumps each time. I'm not ordinarily a touchy feely guy, but for some reason, IW and probably EG will have a pretty big impact. I loved IW and the portrayal of Thanos. The ending blew me away. Seems ED will be pretty epic as well. If you told me 10 years ago that Marvel would have accomplished what they have, I would have thought you were nuts. It's been a fun ride and with Captain Marvel, EG and Agents of Shield coming down the pike, it takes a bit of the sting out of the cancellations by Netflix of the Defenders series. I really hope that's not the end. I'm dreading the Disney streaming bit though.

Tbh, I'd rather Disney partner with Amazon Prime or Netflix and share revenue. Everybody wins in that scenario imo.

Tbh, I'd rather Disney partner with Amazon Prime or Netflix and share revenue. Everybody wins in that scenario imo.

The Mouse doesn't share its cheese with anyone (except Dark Horse and IDW).

We know everyone’s coming back because of the future movie lineup. How great would it be for no one to make it back in the next movie and there just to me a message during the credits of : “All upcoming movies are prequels.” That’d shock us.

Last edited:
Maybe I'm crazy but what if when they showed Ant-Man and Cap was asking if it's old footage is because Cap and whoever with him ALREADY traveled back in time WHILE Ant-Man did the same in order to escape the QR?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom