Avengers 4: Endgame - Trailers, excitement, spoiler free movie reactions, discussion (Note: Warning! Now with spoilers, no tags!) (2 Viewers)

Well, nobody here said that :hihi:

And the article mentions it’s just a new version with an added post-credit scene. So it is technically being re-released

I mean, why does anyone care if they call it a re-release anyway?

Well, nobody here said that :hihi:

And the article mentions it’s just a new version with an added post-credit scene. So it is technically being re-released

I mean, why does anyone care if they call it a re-release anyway?

I'm asking because it doesn't make sense. How can something be re-released when it never left the theaters yet? And since this has some extra things at the very end technically it's never been released so it's just another release.

I'm asking because it doesn't make sense. How can something be re-released when it never left the theaters yet? And since this has some extra things at the very end technically it's never been released so it's just another release.
there is a release date
if another version released after the release, wouldn't it be a re-release?

a book doesn't have to go out of print for a 2nd edition to be published

there is a release date
if another version released after the release, wouldn't it be a re-release?

a book doesn't have to go out of print for a 2nd edition to be published

If another version was released it would be the first time because it's different, just like the second edition, first time it was released.

how is this different?

If you capture a squirrel in your squirrel trap and release him in your backyard, you can't re-release him unless you caught him again, or in other words it leaves your backyard. So how can you re-release a movie if it never left the theaters to begin with? Avatar left theaters and then was re-released. Endgame never left yet. Edit: I think I solved it with my own analogy. But in this analogy I would have infinite squirrels in the trap and so every time I release one it's like I'm re-releasing it. I still don't like it, it's a different version so to me it's just a release. I need to forget about this, it's making me crazy.

If you capture a squirrel in your squirrel trap and release him in your backyard, you can't re-release him unless you caught him again, or in other words it leaves your backyard. So how can you re-release a movie if it never left the theaters to begin with? Avatar left theaters and then was re-released. Endgame never left yet.
if i created a designer squirrel in my squirrel lab and released it - then took the same dna and cloned it but gave Cloney a purple mullet and released it
i'm not going to kill the 1st one just so you can feel better about semantic struggles.
what kind of monster are you?

if i created a designer squirrel in my squirrel lab and released it - then took the same dna and cloned it but gave Cloney a purple mullet and released it
i'm not going to kill the 1st one just so you can feel better about semantic struggles.
what kind of monster are you?

The kind that would murder that squirrel to feel better about semantics. ;)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom