Avengers game (1 Viewer)

This is pretty accurate. Story mode is pretty good, but the online part feels without purpose. I'm just doing it to squeeze out more of the story.

oof....Sushi Legends is a free update to an already great single player game and is light years better than Avengers

So, I picked this back up with the PS5 updated, and now two free DLC quest trees, with Kate Bishop and later with Hawkeye.

Again, the story missions are good in terms of story and characters. I like the abilities Kate and Clint have. I think the PS5 upgrade fixes some of the combat issues, you can pick between the two graphics modes. I need to mess around with that more to really see a difference.

Combat is still a bit janky, but I just turn down the difficulty, so I can enjoy the story more. I might crank it up to see if the PS5 upgrade makes combat feel better.

Still far too many "this would work better with friends playing co-op with me" moments in the story mode quests, so the 'offline' and 'online' portions of the game really aren't any different. that was their huge mistake.

I still have little to no interest in playing the online portion to grind out gear or cosmetic skins. They just make it unenjoyable.

I'll post it later, but the rant from Girlfriend Reviews really nailed it. Screwing up a very popular IP (Avengers), Open world adventure or RPG's, etc.. just screams of a money grab. Really a shame.

Kind of like when Disney shut down LucasArts. Not really any good starwars games since. (I could argue they really only spit out a few good games)

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom