Avengers game (1 Viewer)

open beta is the 21st...i'll check it out but i don't have too much hope at this point

this game is going to be a sheetshow on release

The Tassinator says it will be better on release than other Looters. Of course, that's not a high bar. How good it is will be probably depend on how much it is supported and how the developer reacts to criticism and problems. I mean, if they act like Bungie, EA, UbiSoft, etc., it is doomed to fail. But if they actually fix the issues, it could end up being good.

I mean, I haven't played it yet, but I'm willing to give it a try. The lack of the character models and voices we have gotten used to kind of sucks, but if the game is fun, I can get over that quickly.

The Tassinator says it will be better on release than other Looters. Of course, that's not a high bar. How good it is will be probably depend on how much it is supported and how the developer reacts to criticism and problems. I mean, if they act like Bungie, EA, UbiSoft, etc., it is doomed to fail. But if they actually fix the issues, it could end up being good.

I mean, I haven't played it yet, but I'm willing to give it a try. The lack of the character models and voices we have gotten used to kind of sucks, but if the game is fun, I can get over that quickly.

1156_lg.jpg

I think too much destiny is rotting the Tassinator”s brain.

Most fun I've had is being Hulk and Loki smashing a guy like a rag doll...

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom