Awesome article about Demario Davis (1 Viewer)

26ISTHEMAN

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I searched and didn’t see anything posted on this awesome article about our awesome LB. Davis is a really good linebacker but an even better human being. Pride may be one of the seven deadly sins, but I don’t hesitate to say this makes me proud to be a Saints fan. Enjoy reading!

I searched and didn’t see anything posted on this awesome article about our awesome LB. Davis is a really good linebacker but an even better human being. Pride may be one of the seven deadly sins, but I don’t hesitate to say this makes me proud to be a Saints fan. Enjoy reading!

I've got mine ready for the Arizona game!

Screenshot_20191018-212400_Gallery.jpg

World class person sums up Davis. He represents the Black and Gold very well.

Yeah forget his fantastic ability on the field as he is an elite linebacker, but the person he is ranks up there with the very best the NFL has to offer.

It's no surprise that since his arrival this defense has taken off to an entirely new level.

Yeah forget his fantastic ability on the field as he is an elite linebacker, but the person he is ranks up there with the very best the NFL has to offer.

It's no surprise that since his arrival this defense has taken off to an entirely new level.

He's like a healthy Danelle Ellerbe. For whatever reason the entire defense played better whenever he was on the field.

The interviewer is from NO, and is a HUGE Saints fan. He's giddy the Saints have been winning without Drew, and he gives the Saints every plug he can.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom