Awesome/Biggest FAIL Quote From Last Night (1 Viewer)

WhoDatster81

ALL-MADDEN TEAM
Reaction score
this from a FAILcon fan in the ESPN online chat during the game:

"Anyone here -- Matt (Williamson) included......think Brees has a realistic shot at taking this thing 90 yards based on the pitiful offense we've seen? "

...this was right before our 90 yd drive for the winning TD.

this from a FAILcon fan in the ESPN online chat during the game:

"Anyone here -- Matt (Williamson) included......think Brees has a realistic shot at taking this thing 90 yards based on the pitiful offense we've seen? "

...this was right before our 90 yd drive for the winning TD.

can't really find fault... saints only had 1 TD before that drive and it was on short field after turnover. He said based on the pitiful offense we've seen... (meaning this 1 game and not based on whether brees has done it in the past).

The quote that I REALLY enjoyed was actually BEFORE the game.

After the scandal known as "The Roddy White Tweets", Roddy tried to apologize by saying that he didn't mean any harm to the city of New Orleans.
But he concluded his retraction by saying (quote) "We're gonna line up [for the game] and the best team is gonna win!"

Wow! I didn't know that Mr. White was a prophet!!! :hihi:

can't really find fault... saints only had 1 TD before that drive and it was on short field after turnover. He said based on the pitiful offense we've seen... (meaning this 1 game and not based on whether brees has done it in the past).

Would you like a Falcons jersey and free tickets to when we beat them again with our pitiful offense that won field position for a lot of the night and scored when it counted most?

Saints fans knew that at any moment Brees and our O can make that kind of drive. Failcons fans thought because we hadn't done that all night we couldn't. I'll see if any of my co-workers in ATL have a spare jersey and ticket for you.

Would you like a Falcons jersey and free tickets to when we beat them again with our pitiful offense that won field position for a lot of the night and scored when it counted most?

Saints fans knew that at any moment Brees and our O can make that kind of drive. Failcons fans thought because we hadn't done that all night we couldn't. I'll see if any of my co-workers in ATL have a spare jersey and ticket for you.

If I'm a falcons fan in your rmind simply because I don't agree with you so be it.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom