Awful movies that you watch anyway (1 Viewer)

drop dead fred
freddy got fingered
the new adventures of pippi longstocking

So, apparently, based on this and other responses in this thread, I must love bad movies. Most of them I didn't list because I didn't think they were awful (except for F&F3)

yes, its pretty easy to tell if you are watching something aweful. Does the movie have Nick Cage? If the answer is yes, you are watching something awful. :ROFLMAO: But that doesn't mean they aren't highly watchable.

This is discussion is so subjective though. Personally, I think all of the movies that rely on heavy CGI are pretty darn awful. If you took the CGI out, in almost all cases you would find an extremely uncreatively shot film with a weak story line. I'll take a Slingblade, Donnie Darko, American Beatty type movie every time. My suspension of disbelief just isn't there for the CGI movies. Once you see how weak they would be without it, then that is all you can see. Its like trying to watch old laugh track sitcoms and only being able to hear the laugh tracks.

Encino Man (the cheese is old and moldy cracks me up), Airborne, Airheads, Excalibur, Blood Sport, and No Retreat, No Surrender

I'm not sure why this be considered a bad movie? Its not everyones cup of tea for sure but its a decent story. A few cringe scenes if I remember but not a terrible movie

Mostly because of Matthew Broderick

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom