Awwwwwwwwwwwww (1 Viewer)

mikaloyd

minion_patriot_drinker
Reaction score
Im just watching the Today Show and they had a guy on there who saved a kid on a fire escape. Then on the show he asked his girlfriend to marry him. All very sweet. Did anybody else see this?

That was an amazing thing that he did. I honestly can't imagine taking that kind of risk for anyone--he's a brave guy to be sure. I didn't see the segment where he asked her to marry him, though--did she say yes?

Didn't see it, but cool story.

My wife will be on the Today show on Monday morning.

That was an amazing thing that he did. I honestly can't imagine taking that kind of risk for anyone--he's a brave guy to be sure. I didn't see the segment where he asked her to marry him, though--did she say yes?

Well yeah. He said he was a handful but he promised her that there would never be a dull day. She could only nod yes though, she lost her voice in emotions.

Well yeah. He said he was a handful but he promised her that there would never be a dull day. She could only nod yes though, she lost her voice in emotions.

I figured she's say yes, but you never know. :) Good for them!!

Which one will be her?

the piece is on brides who trash their wedding dresses after they get married. She'll be one of the girls riding around on 4-wheelers in the mud in a wedding dress

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom