Ayodele beats out Clancy at NT (1 Viewer)

Man, Clancy looked great in the pre-season and against the Lions. I haven't really noticed Ayodele. I don't know if that's good or bad.

Man, Clancy looked great in the pre-season and against the Lions. I haven't really noticed Ayodele. I don't know if that's good or bad.

I think he has been doing great, Ayodele has the scoop for TD and ha been getting pressure. I want to know what has happened to Hargrove?

Clancy has been injured too right?
At any rate, if it aint broke...

Not much difference in the quality of play between Clancy and Ayodele, and that is a good thing. Ayodele had the opportunity and hold up to it. Still, as he gets healthier, we will see more and more of Clancy in the rotation.

Good news after all, our staff have confidence in both nose tackles to start at any point.

That makes for a strong rotation. I thought Clancy was one of our best defenders and now he has been beat out not because of his bad play, but because of Remi's good play. That is how you want something to go down.

I love that no one is safe on this team. Simply put, the best player plays. Congratulations to Remi. He deserves it.

Clancy has been hurt for weeks, so Remi has been the starter. not a huge surprise to be coming off an injury and not ready to take the starting job yet. It's what happened to Nesbit last year when Nicks took over and kept the job.

I like competition.

I wish he didn't make the team because I personaly don't like him for being an arse towards my wife at her job. But oh well.

i still like hargrove at DT and ellis in at nose but it really doesnt matter with how well we are blitzing and how well the DEs are playing......i dont know that anyone will have much luck running against us regardless of who we have in there

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom