Ayodele beats out Clancy at NT (1 Viewer)

Remi has been doing GREAT but Clancy was a heckuv a NT for us early on this season Clancy is great depth!!

I wish he didn't make the team because I personaly don't like him for being an arse towards my wife at her job. But oh well.

Which player was rude to your wife? Remi "Martin" Ayodele or Kendrick Clancy. Tell us how it went down.

Regardless of who starts, I like the depth at tackle. A rotation of Ellis, Ayodele, Calncy, and Hargove is solid. Add our ends Grant, Smith, and McCray makes our front DL pretty solid and fallows us to be fresh...

You know you can't lay that out without details?

Sorry I can't give details but it's something my Wife is use to working in the service industry. I have no anomosity towards him in fact as a Saints fan I wish him luck.

Not much difference in the quality of play between Clancy and Ayodele, and that is a good thing. Ayodele had the opportunity and hold up to it. Still, as he gets healthier, we will see more and more of Clancy in the rotation.

Good news after all, our staff have confidence in both nose tackles to start at any point.

According to Payton Clancy is healthy and was a healthy inactive against the Giants.

Sorry I can't give details but it's something my Wife is use to working in the service industry. I have no anomosity towards him in fact as a Saints fan I wish him luck.

You wished he hadnt made the team, clearly you have anomosity, and if he was a jerk to your wife who can blame you. But I don't care if we have a few jerks on our team who help us win the Superbowl.

I've saifd this a couple weeks ago and people said I was crazy....remi makes more sense as a starter in this D!

As I said in an thread last night, most of us thought we were thin at DT and assumed we'd keep Ayodele on the active roster, but didn't expect much out of him. When Kendrick Clancy went down in week one, he needed to come up big, and he has. In 4 games he has 4 tackles, a fumble recovery for a touchdown, a sack, has been a solid block of granite in the middle of the defense that has held opponents to just 83.4 yards per game on the ground. He also made Brandon Jacobs look like a complete fool when he challenged Remi to a fight in the 4th quarter on Sunday.

Let's keep rolling with Remi!!!

You wished he hadnt made the team, clearly you have anomosity, and if he was a jerk to your wife who can blame you. But I don't care if we have a few jerks on our team who help us win the Superbowl.

Exactly. And no disrepect to this guys wife...but maybe he was just having a bad day. And even if he is a jerk if helps us win im for him on sundays. I mean I know somebody who said Jordan was a straight up punk to her.......im sure if her husband was a bulls fan he woudl still root for him. Chances are most of our current team has been rude to somebody. Sadly Remi was to your wife. But I am sure Remi did not intioninally target her with is jerkness. The fact is he is a good saints player on a great saints team.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom