Baby beaten, burned (MERGED) (1 Viewer)

Tony The Fish

"Bury Me In Smoke"
Reaction score
this makes the puppy look like nothing, Im sure it wont get as much attention though

this makes the puppy look like nothing, Im sure it wont get as much attention though

Haha, I forgot. If there's one story that can always trump a story of child abuse - or of missing or murdered hot white chicks - it's a story about an abused pet.

Haha, I forgot. If there's one story that can always trump a story of child abuse - or of missing or murdered hot white chicks - it's a story about an abused pet.

You didn't forget anything.........it's just in you.

Well, there you go. Off of page 1 in less than 24 hours, while the crack shot golfer and (alleged) puppy killing Marine are still going strong! Good call Leastbay. :9:

Honestly, I think part of that is that there is something to debate about in the other posts.

Seriously, this board is getting morbid. Can't we just pretend this stuff isn't happening and just live our lives in blissful ignorance?

There's a special place in hell...

Second time this year -- remember the woman who tried to feed her baby to the dog in New Sarpy?

The poor dog probably thought "WTH?" when the investigators hauled it off for tests.

Seriously, this board is getting morbid. Can't we just pretend this stuff isn't happening and just live our lives in blissful ignorance?

Maybe a separate "bad-news" board?

Of course not. Everything from CNN and Fox News and every other news outlet must be reported.:17:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom