Baby shot in head by 2 kids. (merged - 2 suspects arrested) (1 Viewer)

I'm not making any accusations, but I do find the sisters comments hilarious.

But Elkins' older sister said her family knows he wasn't involved in the shooting

"My brother wasn't anywhere near that area as far as we know — not the scene or the shooting," she said Saturday. She said she didn't know whether Elkins had a lawyer.
"He couldn't have done that to a little baby," she said. "My brother has a good heart."

She KNOWS he wasn't involved because he wasn't anywhere near that area, as far as she knows. And he has a good heart? We're talking about the murder of a baby, here. If he didn't do it, you better come up with a better alibi than that!

On another note, it is absolutely sickening that anyone could point a gun at an innocent person, much less a baby.

I usually don't read these threads anymore because of how evil the world is becoming. And people wonder why some of us feel better arming ourselves.

I'm not making any accusations, but I do find the sisters comments hilarious.

She KNOWS he wasn't involved because he wasn't anywhere near that area, as far as she knows. And he has a good heart? We're talking about the murder of a baby, here. If he didn't do it, you better come up with a better alibi than that!

On another note, it is absolutely sickening that anyone could point a gun at an innocent person, much less a baby.

It's going to be interesting to learn what evidence the police have against the suspects.

I admit, when I first heard the story, I was skeptical about the mother's story. Honestly, even with the arrests, I'm having a tough time wrapping my head around it.

Description of events from the mother.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jtGJFgOaX0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't help but wonder why they would kill the baby, in broad daylight out in the open, and not the mother, who would be a witness against them? Then left without actually stealing anything. Some things just defy reason, though, I know.

Well, we need to see what the actual facts are. If it is true that these individuals killed this baby, then, they need to fry.

Kids today amaze me. I see so many things working in an ER that baffle me when it comes to teens today. There is a sense of self entitlement and a lack of empathy for anyone. I truly believe kids today do not value life, or at the very least, can not seem to grasp mortality. It's like they believe there is a reset button or that they have 3 more lives left in the game.

Respect is a joke among most of them. And these aren't city kids or gang kids or even kids of a minority. These are mainly white, middle class, small town kids from what appears to be normal homes. I can honestly say, I have never heard them address any of the staff by "Yes Sir or Yes Ma'am or Doctor" instead it's " hey you" or "Man" or "Dude" or some other way that would have gotten me smacked by my mother if she heard me address my friends that way, let alone an adult trying to help me.

I realize every older generation states that the younger one is worse then they were, but can any other generation other then ours state that the younger one has so many kids killing and committing such heinous crimes as the generation today does?

People will blame guns but this is a case where these kids would have done the same thing with a kitchen knife or a baseball bat. What's wrong with people? I think these two young men need to be studied. I'd love to hear what caused this activity. Do a documentary. Show what warning signs were missed. .., x Then fry them.

Respect is a joke among most of them. And these aren't city kids or gang kids or even kids of a minority. These are mainly white, middle class, small town kids from what appears to be normal homes.

You know it's getting bad out there when children of non-minority parents are acting up.

Here is a pic of the 17 year old.

Still not completely sold on this story. The mother had CNN in her house hours after it happened, has already donated the babies clothing, diapers and stuff to charity. Maybe the mother is just really odd on top of a story that is already hard to absorb.

Attachments

• De'Marquise Elkins.jpg
    De'Marquise Elkins.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 133
Description of events from the mother.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/jtGJFgOaX0E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Can't help but wonder why they would kill the baby, in broad daylight out in the open, and not the mother, who would be a witness against them? Then left without actually stealing anything. Some things just defy reason, though, I know.

Yeah she said she was shot in the leg and he tried to shoot her in the head but it grazed her ear.

You know even in war there is a respect and empathy for the enemy at times. Not always initially, with adrenaline and the chaos surrounding the particular situation, but this is just unreal. Anyone with the slightest moral compass would take pause at going through with something like this at the moment of truth. These two are soulless individuals and they deserve the same treatment that was given to that baby. Its times like this that if they are not given death than I hope every prisoner knows their crime. I hope they are plumbed every day. I hope broom sticks start disappearing.

I realize every older generation states that the younger one is worse then they were, but can any other generation other then ours state that the younger one has so many kids killing and committing such heinous crimes as the generation today does?
Seems like you were 12-21 years old from 1981-1991 when murders were at all time highs. So yeah, I can say my generation was responsible for far less crime and murder.

Attachments

• murder rate graph.jpg
    murder rate graph.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 15

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom