Baby Steps for Joe Following Knee Surgery (1 Viewer)

It's really a shame he blew his knee out. If he can get healthy again and stay healthy, he can be a very good NFL QB. For a rookie on a bad team, he was having a great season before the injury.

yea think the football gods will shine on the Bengals lots of OL available in this years draft, I would think they could take advantage and trade down since so many will be looking for a QB

Him, Hebert, Allen, Mahomes seem to be the driving force in the AFC for years to come.

Bengals need a few more skill players at WR/RB too, but Joe can make average players good. He throws players open. Thats the biggest leap for NCAA to NFL QBs to make.

Its one thing to throw a ball to a WR that has 2 yards of separation. Now make that throw when the WR has .5 yard of separation.

Thats the difference between good and great. Joe has great in him and i wish him nothing but the best.

I have a feeling the Bengals are gonna Bengal and wait to draft an OL in the 9th round.

I get the hate on the Bengals and much of it is deserved. However, in their defense they did draft a OT (Jonah Williams) in the 1st round of the 2019 draft who didn't play in 2019 so he was essentially another 1st round pick this season. If anyone saw AJ Green play this year, they needed to address the WR position with a replacement for him and Higgins comps really well as a Green replacement. They do need to get more O-line help this year in the draft and get all of their skill position players healthy.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom