Back 4 Blood (1 Viewer)

antipop

Phone's ringin', dude
Gold VIP Contributor
Reaction score
from the creators of the Left 4 Dead series...Widge should be excited about this game....he loves zombies

Left 4 Dead was actually a pretty fun coop game...but i will probably skip this since none of my friends have a ps5 except buzd(and he only plays cel shaded tennis sims)

I mean, I'm sure I'll have a PS5 in the next couple months. But, that won't solve your problem of not having friends with a PS5.

If this is made by the same people that did Left 4 Dead, why not just call it a Left 4 Dead game? It's the same thing.

If this is made by the same people that did Left 4 Dead, why not just call it a Left 4 Dead game? It's the same thing.

same people but working for a different dev studio

Well, we’re waiting
This isn’t bad if you are into FP co-ops. Familiar control scheme although I haven’t figured out team commands and such. I never played Left 4 Dead so I can’t really compare it to that. There are impressive weapon collections and it does look very good in places.

I’ll probably buy it but dont think I’d do so at full price.

L4D was pretty fun but it got old pretty quick…and of course, it’s much better if you have a consistent group to play with

Got to playtest this beta on my gaming YT channel/Twitch. it's pretty fun with lots of nods to the L4D franchise. It's made by a different company (Turtle Rock), but the same devs. It was a lot of fun in the limited campaign the beta had. Still some bugs and stuff but I plan on playing it more & streaming.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom