Back off Jamies (1 Viewer)

Neither of those two picks were particularly egregious.
True, but they were reminiscent of his Tampa Bay performances. I think peoples argument against Winston is not his ability but that some are saying don't expect anything different because he is wearing a Saints uniform.

When you start making excuses for a player who has a track record for up and down play you know your in denial. I think Jameis is who he is and again this was a TEAM loss but Jameis does not look like he fits the style of offense we play and him not being able to make those line calls is and should be concerning...but its only week 2, but its something everybody is going to pay attention to (media pundits and fans) going forward.
Who's making excuses? I'm not. Drew didnt walk on water like some fans feel. He had bad games in his career.

Jameis is only in his 2nd game with us and you talking about he doesn't fit? I bet you didnt feel that way last week. You guys can be ridiculous sometimes with your overreacting.

You lost me at Drew being wreckless with the ball his whole career. You do realize he was one of the most accurate QBs to ever play the game...

Oh and if you're going to defend your QB you might want to learn to spell his name.
Unless he edited it, he did spell his name right/
You lost me at Drew being wreckless with the ball his whole career. You do realize he was one of the most accurate QBs to ever play the game...

Oh and if you're going to defend your QB you might want to learn to spell his name.

When you start making excuses for a player who has a track record for up and down play you know your in denial. I think Jameis is who he is and again this was a TEAM loss but Jameis does not look like he fits the style of offense we play and him not being able to make those line calls is and should be concerning...but its only week 2, but its something everybody is going to pay attention to (media pundits and fans) going forward.

easy to say that, when brees had emmuanel sanders, jared cook and mike thomas out there. Our best reciever right now is a laccrose player

So his name is Jamies Winston?
As I stated, unless he edited it, this is what I see,"Don’t be fair weather fans on and off then come back next week after we win saying Famous Jameis let’s eat these Ws!"

All I know is they showed Rhule on the sidelines after Payton put Hill in after a mistake by Jameis. Rhule was screaming into his headset. It sure looked liked panic that they’d only gameplanned for Winston.

Who's making excuses? I'm not. Drew didnt walk on water like some fans feel. He had bad games in his career.

Jameis is only in his 2nd game with us and you talking about he doesn't fit? I bet you didnt feel that way last week. You guys can be ridiculous sometimes with your overreacting.
I was not implying you were. I was speaking more in general. People know how Jameis is, they just have their black and gold glasses on so theres this blind loyalty now so if someone still expects to see a talented yet egmatic player the black and gold glasses folk come out excusing what they know to be true as they constantly said it when he was a Buc but now he's a Saints so it's different now?

If your defense is destroying a QB all game that QB is going to make mistakes. That’s why it’s critical to pressure and hit the QB. So why act surprised when it happens to our guy? Winston was under constant pressure all game. He made a few bad throws. It happens.

I think just as Winston is getting a feel for Payton’s offense , Payton is still figuring out how to use Winston. To echo what others have said I do think Payton should put a little more trust in Winston. Let’s see what he can do

That’s my Qb!! He’s your Qb like it or not!! So we quickly forgot how Drew was wreckless with the ball thru his career! This man is not gonna be perfect Aaron Rogers not and any other top tier Qb in the league not. Don’t be fair weather fans on and off then come back next week after we win saying Famous Jameis let’s eat these Ws! Calm down guys sheesh!! Remember all factors involved he did his best considering the circumstances. And dont act like Kamara was all pro out there! So Chill. We gone be alright

Back off? Is he emotionally fragile as well?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom