Back to at least dome security since dome patrol is pure hall of famer worthy but mike Nolan can get dome security (1 Viewer)

Louisibama

whodat?????we dat!!!!!
Reaction score
Danelle ellerebe ,If he stays healthy I bet he can be better than any mike Sam or will linebacker from free agency or the draft foster is the only guy that can join this team and out play a healthy ellerebe. I'm just watching our late season games and he is pure lights out linebacker. you can place him in any position and he excels I mean pass rusher, run stopper, in coverage, and his reaction time with great read and reaction time. Robertson is a spitting image of his style of play but he is better than Robertson. If we draft rueben foster we could switch the mike line backer anytime we wanted to and they wouldn't have to be in the middle lb spot our defense would be a huge up grade with a healthy ellerebe and foster. Mike Nolan would coach those boys to be better than any linebacker Corp in the league not including a properly coached S. Anthony . Wow 4 guys with great athletic abilities that can be physically and smart enough to play the mike. Wow not just physically and athletically able to be Mike's but the mike has to be the most knowledgeable guy on the field. Imagine all 4 guys in the film room with the brains of mike linebackers lol I'm thinking 3 Patrick Willis style on the field at once and 3 Luke kuekleys styles in the film room next to drew brees all day and night watching film being coached by the best in the biz SMH I'm dreaming big but possible. MIKE NOLAN is gonna have some fun

Foster in the middle danelle at weak craig at strong.
Foster at middle Craig at strong and Anthony at weak if danelle goes down
Foster at weak side Danielle at strong and Anthony at middle if coached up and the possibilities goes on and on I think we would be fine with Reddick if foster is gone

Louisibama said:
Back to at least dome security since dome patrol is pure hall of famer worthy but mike Nolan can get dome security

Danelle ellerebe ,If he stays healthy I bet he can be better than any mike Sam or will linebacker from free agency or the draft foster is the only guy that can join this team and out play a healthy ellerebe. I'm just watching our late season games and he is pure lights out linebacker. you can place him in any position and he excels I mean pass rusher, run stopper, in coverage, and his reaction time with great read and reaction time. Robertson is a spitting image of his style of play but he is better than Robertson. If we draft rueben foster we could switch the mike line backer anytime we wanted to and they wouldn't have to be in the middle lb spot our defense would be a huge up grade with a healthy ellerebe and foster. Mike Nolan would coach those boys to be better than any linebacker Corp in the league not including a properly coached S. Anthony . Wow 4 guys with great athletic abilities that can be physically and smart enough to play the mike. Wow not just physically and athletically able to be Mike's but the mike has to be the most knowledgeable guy on the field. Imagine all 4 guys in the film room with the brains of mike linebackers lol I'm thinking 3 Patrick Willis style on the field at once and 3 Luke kuekleys styles in the film room next to drew brees all day and night watching film being coached by the best in the biz SMH I'm dreaming big but possible. MIKE NOLAN is gonna have some fun

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/poT4i5UnOt4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

767AE8B8F.gif

Wait, wait, slow down. Who's stealing the thoughts from your head?

"Danelle Ellerbe...if he can stay healthy..."

I stopped reading there.

Attachments

• a4dg0MZ_700b.jpg
    a4dg0MZ_700b.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 3
What's the point of being a prick to this guy? Ragging on him like his opinion is invalid because he didn't write in MLA format? GMs would laugh at 99% of the crap posted around here. Don't agree with him? Hit the red thumb or state why and move on. Don't rag on this dude like he's some idiot because he's writing skills aren't up to par for you. Some might need the self esteem boost I guess but let him have his fun without being an ***

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom