Back to the Big Easy (1 Viewer)

Saintree River

Hall-of-Famer
Reaction score
I am headed back home for Thanksgiving and will be in attendance at the Bengals game. I used to have season tickets but it was a few years ago when the Saints weren't playing as well. How impossible is parking down by the railroad tracks nowadays? Also, do any of the SR members have any kind of designated tailgating area? I used to go get beer from the guys in the mall and watch Buddy D. I wonder how it is now. Look forward to going back home and possibly seeing some of the other diehards out there.

Unfortunately, the mall is closed and slated for demolition. And even more tragic, the arab $1.50 beers are gone as well. They do sell beer on the Bud Bridge though. Also, I believe you can still park down by the tracks. Enjoy your trip.

I am headed back home for Thanksgiving and will be in attendance at the Bengals game. I used to have season tickets but it was a few years ago when the Saints weren't playing as well. How impossible is parking down by the railroad tracks nowadays? Also, do any of the SR members have any kind of designated tailgating area? I used to go get beer from the guys in the mall and watch Buddy D. I wonder how it is now. Look forward to going back home and possibly seeing some of the other diehards out there.

Yee that's what I used to do, poor old buddy and the mall and those 1.50 buds......damn....You should be able to park anywhere in the Quarter on early sunday, I never have a problem...

Unfortunately, the mall is closed and slated for demolition. And even more tragic, the arab $1.50 beers are gone as well. They do sell beer on the Bud Bridge though. Also, I believe you can still park down by the tracks. Enjoy your trip.

Are they tearing it down so they can build that Jazz park or what??

Im not sure about the Jazz park. So where do they do the live radio broadcast from now?

They do it to the right of the main entrance, right next to either gate A or B, you'll see a little crowd of people around, its Bobby Hebert and Deke Bellavia(Mike Detilellier comes on for a little while to) doing the show.....

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom