Backpack General (1 Viewer)

Bayern1987

3rd World & Proud
Reaction score
I just started hiking/backpacking again and wanted to see what packs Saints Report uses.

Currently I use the Osprey Talon 33 for all my ultra light backpacking trips. It is great for light overnights and maybe 2-3 day hikes.

Also I guess this could be a backpacking gear general as well.

Attachments

• Talon 33.jpg
    Talon 33.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 6
I just started hiking/backpacking again and wanted to see what packs Saints Report uses.

Currently I use the Osprey Talon 33 for all my ultra light backpacking trips. It is great for light overnights and maybe 2-3 day hikes.

Also I guess this could be a backpacking gear general as well.

I still use my small army ruck and my jungle boots to hike. Like slippers!!

Hiking? I gave that up after the Marines were done with me. Now I'd just hire a sherpa or a donkey.

For just a day or two, I use an old Army Alice pack. It's not fancy but it does the job and has for a long time.

I work in the woods, lots of ground to cover at times. I use a medium ALICE pack without the frame; you can attach external gear if needed.

Where you hunting that'll take 2-3 days to cover?

My fire pack is a Mystery Ranch, very good weight distribution, if you're going miles into rough country.

I work in the woods, lots of ground to cover at times. I use a medium ALICE pack without the frame; you can attach external gear if needed.

Where you hunting that'll take 2-3 days to cover?

My fire pack is a Mystery Ranch, very good weight distribution, if you're going miles into rough country.

Just leased 1000 acres in Lumberton, Ms in pearl river county. Had to scout it for first time. Took 2 weekends.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom