Backup QB (1 Viewer)

mjf504

Veteran
Reaction score
Besides Taysom, who do we bring in unless we gonna draft one early? Bring in a young kid say from Detroit. Kyle Sloter. Or veteran like Matt Moore?

Really with Bridgewater gone, my thinking is the chance of drafting a quarterback has gone up. Hill status is still up in the air. There is always that possibility.

Saints will most likely be drafting at that position this year and probably scouting possible UDFA talent to possibly develop at the position

if Taysom is still going to play wr etc we need a 2

unless

TH plays more snaps at qb and little to no other positions and moves to 1 if needed

Option one - sign a vet you feel can play now

option 2 - draft wr 1st maybe a later round qb or low price vet that plays 3 or can play other positions as TH does

Using a 3rd qb in the offense is novel idea considering. How offenses are changing , I’m not a huge college fan but I’m sure there are qbs that can play in the fashion TH did , maybe not as effective, that will be UDFA

Who's available?

Joe Flacco is getting ready to be released

The dice will be rolling.

With Teddy gone (I was not convinced he would leave), I think we move up 5-6-7 places and draft the best QB still on the board. After Herbert, the dropoff is terrible. We will have to build a QB from the ground up. It's possible the Saints have someone in mind flying under the radar they can grab in the 2nd or 3rd. Interesting times these, there may not even be football this year.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom