Bacon (1 Viewer)

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/DXCAlRcnn14" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

I will just be glad when the tomatoes start coming in.

BLT.jpg

Sorry dude, but I had to red thumb this since tomatoes are hazardous to my health...

I've had bacon chocolate and ice cream. IMHO, neither were made better by the addition of bacon.

Sorry dude, but I had to red thumb this since tomatoes are hazardous to my health...

Its your plates T, :covri:

In the late 1700s, a large percentage of Europeans feared the tomato.

A nickname for the fruit was the &#8220;poison apple&#8221; because it was thought that aristocrats got sick and died after eating them, but the truth of the matter was that wealthy Europeans used pewter plates, which were high in lead content. Because tomatoes are so high in acidity, when placed on this particular tableware, the fruit would leach lead from the plate, resulting in many deaths from lead poisoning. No one made this connection between plate and poison at the time; the tomato was picked as the culprit.

tomatoes are poison

are you for real? Is that an allergy?

The pig truly is a majestic creature. Ribs. Loin. Ham. Roast. Sausage.

I had this fabulous bacon with pancakes for breakfast this morning. I believe it is the best bacon I've ever eaten!

Jan

I've only found it a couple places, but Richard's bacon is the yums.

I do know that the Chocolate Covered Bacon is the one thing that we consistently run out of in the Lauderdale Rebel Club tent at The Grove.
We usually have 4-5 pounds of bacon before adding the chocolate.

Heresy!! Bacon makes EVERYTHING better. If you ask a guy, hey would you rather a punch in the face or a punch in the face and some bacon, he's taking the bacon.

Yeah, but that bacon sundae from Burger King was horrid...

I've tried everything but I can't find rashers in the US. Talked to a pig farmer and they cut pigs differently here in the states. If anyone knows where one could get rashers, mailed even, I'd be in your debt. It's bacon on steroids.

Nothing beats a bacon and egg sandwich in Scotland....

And for the record, this is NOT bacon...

7.2-Canadian-Bacon1.jpg

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom