Bad Batch (1 Viewer)

I waited to watch the final 2 part episodes together, and I am glad I did.

Was just really great, can't wait to see where Filoni takes this show.

Was anyone else expecting a big Omega power reveal?

seems a certainty she’s going to appear in Ahsoka or the like
I've been wondering (worried) about that. As there is no mention of any of these characters in any of the series that take place later in the timeline, it's making me wonder what's to become of them. It doesn't seem like it can end well for them. I realize that those series were made before this one was conceived, but consistency almost demands that they are no longer around by the time those events happen.

I've been wondering (worried) about that. As there is no mention of any of these characters in any of the series that take place later in the timeline, it's making me wonder what's to become of them. It doesn't seem like it can end well for them. I realize that those series were made before this one was conceived, but consistency almost demands that they are no longer around by the time those events happen.
Right. Bad Batch itself will probably meet a grizzly end soon, but it would be pretty easy to ‘hide’ omega in the story

(unless she’s integral to Palps getting cloned, if so, it probably doesn’t go well for her either)

Right. Bad Batch itself will probably meet a grizzly end soon, but it would be pretty easy to ‘hide’ omega in the story

(unless she’s integral to Palps getting cloned, if so, it probably doesn’t go well for her either)
I hope they don't acknowledge episodes 7-9 in ANY way throughout these series. I refuse to acknowledge their existence as being part of the Star Wars story. Those films simply are mistakes to be ignored.

I hope they don't acknowledge episodes 7-9 in ANY way throughout these series. I refuse to acknowledge their existence as being part of the Star Wars story. Those films simply are mistakes to be ignored.
Unfortunately, they are now canon.

I mean, they're definitely not going to take that approach, especially since Filoni made his name making the prequels more palatable with Clone Wars. Mando season 2 already established tenuous (for now) connections to Palpatine's cloning operation.

Season 1 was such a blast to watch. It’s gonna be hard to top it but it looks like they’re going to try hard to do so. Can’t wait!!

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom