Bad Batch (5 Viewers)

Oh, fudge. I was so focused on which day Cinco de Mayo would be celebrated this year, I almost forgot about this. Now, as tomorrow is my trivia day, I have to change my study notes for the bonus round which is always a topical theme.

I'm going to guess Cinco de Mayo will be celebrated on May 5 this year. :)

That was really good.. Like an itch getting a good scratch. I'm going to enjoy this series..

Basically Clone Wars Season 8, but it can't be Clone Wars anymore because the Clone Wars are over.

As Saw Gerrera says, "The Clone Wars are over, but the Civil War is about to begin.

Which is about all I could ask for. Just perfect. The animation is spectacular, as well.

And calling it now,

Omega is Force sensitive. The expectation is that her genetic deviation is that she's female, but in reality it's going to be that she can use The Force unlike any of the other clones. She was showing empathic abilities bordering on straight up mindreading with Crosshair, then was making expert shots with a blaster despite later admitting she'd never used one before.

Yoda was going to be named Buffy?

Basically Clone Wars Season 8, but it can't be Clone Wars anymore because the Clone Wars are over.

As Saw Gerrera says, "The Clone Wars are over, but the Civil War is about to begin.

Which is about all I could ask for. Just perfect. The animation is spectacular, as well.

And calling it now,

Omega is Force sensitive. The expectation is that her genetic deviation is that she's female, but in reality it's going to be that she can use The Force unlike any of the other clones. She was showing empathic abilities bordering on straight up mindreading with Crosshair, then was making expert shots with a blaster despite later admitting she'd never used one before.
when hunter and crosshair were running, sliding, skiing down the snowy hill the animation was incredible
maybe not Ashoka v Maul great, but close

This show continues to deliver, I really liked this episode...

Anyone else notice the stormtroopers that went with Crosshair had similar armor to the ones worn by the stormtroopers at the beginning of Rogue One when Jyn went into hiding as a young girl?

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom