Bad Batch (1 Viewer)

Cool to see Trace and Rafa show up!
Seems like it almost has to be Ashoka they spoke to at the end, but there are a couple of other possibilities. Saw Guerrero has already shown up, so I don't think it's him, but it would be an easy tie in to what they've already established. Could be Obi-Wan, but I don't know that he's tied to them at all in the plotlines as they've been established.

I'm thinking they're going to have to operate on Wrecker's skull shortly. Wondering if once they do, they'll figure out a way to capture Crosshair and remove his as well.

I'm also wondering if any of them are going to end up being Wolffe or Gregor from Rebels. Wolffe was too well spoken to be Wrecker, though he was big enough. Maybe Gregor, but he doesn't have the gruff voice of Wrecker.
He is a little wrong in the head like Wrecker, but it seems like Wrecker is more just a simpleton rather than having "mental difficulties" like Gregor seemed to have. So I doubt Gregor is any of the others unless one of them suffers a head injury.

Cool to see Trace and Rafa show up!
Seems like it almost has to be Ashoka they spoke to at the end, but there are a couple of other possibilities. Saw Guerrero has already shown up, so I don't think it's him, but it would be an easy tie in to what they've already established. Could be Obi-Wan, but I don't know that he's tied to them at all in the plotlines as they've been established.

I'm thinking they're going to have to operate on Wrecker's skull shortly. Wondering if once they do, they'll figure out a way to capture Crosshair and remove his as well.

I'm also wondering if any of them are going to end up being Wolffe or Gregor from Rebels. Wolffe was too well spoken to be Wrecker, though he was big enough. Maybe Gregor, but he doesn't have the gruff voice of Wrecker.
He is a little wrong in the head like Wrecker, but it seems like Wrecker is more just a simpleton rather than having "mental difficulties" like Gregor seemed to have. So I doubt Gregor is any of the others unless one of them suffers a head injury.
the sisters said 'him
my son wants it to be Dryden Vos, but i think that's way too niche to be a reveal
i think it has to be Bail - in Ahsoka's book, he has a significant part, so it makes sense the sister trying them together

Did anyone else think that Wrecker's headaches were leading to the Order 66? It was probably in the 2nd episode of him complaining about them that I thought it was going to lead to that.

Did anyone else think that Wrecker's headaches were leading to the Order 66? It was probably in the 2nd episode of him complaining about them that I thought it was going to lead to that.
Yes, that's why I said they were going to need to operate on him soon. I meant like Ahsoka had to operate on Rex to remove the chip. His headaches clearly are the result of it trying to assert itself onto his mind.

Yes, that's why I said they were going to need to operate on him soon. I meant like Ahsoka had to operate on Rex to remove the chip. His headaches clearly are the result of it trying to assert itself onto his mind.
What I meant was, did you think that before the latest episode? I'm sure I wasn't the only one.

What I meant was, did you think that before the latest episode? I'm sure I wasn't the only one.
yeah, they're talking about concussions and ptsd altering personality - but i think they're setting up a contrast between him and crosshair - that somehow he's going to have a stronger will or heart or something

Order 66 was in the first Episode, wasn't it? That's when they helped Caleb/Kanan escape, but Crosshair was impacted by Order 66 command while the rest were not.

Yes, probably because of Crosshair and the ensuing discussion of how the chip hadn't affected the rest of them, I thought that was the issue the first time Wrecker's was bothering him.

well he keeps hitting his **** head - I realize now that’s how fennec got past him - he gets hit on the head, he goes down
Did he hit his head and was knocked out when Order 66 occurred? Maybe that's why he's getting headaches, the chip is trying to reboot or something and him hitting his head makes it worse?

Did he hit his head and was knocked out when Order 66 occurred? Maybe that's why he's getting headaches, the chip is trying to reboot or something and him hitting his head makes it worse?
I don’t think so, but I don’t remember
I thought it was something about their particular genetic mods that made them able to override - I think the brain trauma is interfering with that mod

i don’t think we know why crosshair obeyed - they seem to be planting a seed that it involves omega

I don’t think so, but I don’t remember
I thought it was something about their particular genetic mods that made them able to override - I think the brain trauma is interfering with that mod

i don’t think we know why crosshair obeyed - they seem to be planting a seed that it involves omega
Just re-watched that part and nope, he wasn't.

And sure enough...

Nice to see Rex. "You know where to find us." Pretty certain that means we'll be seeing Rex again shortly...and can Ahsoka really be far behind?

I'd been wondering if any of the Bad Batch would turn out to be Wolffe or Gregor from Rebels, but it doesn't seem like any of them fit the profile of either character. Wolffe was large like Wrecker, but far too well spoken to be him. Unless Hunter or Tech suffer a head injury, neither of them are loopy enough to be Gregor; same to be said of Crossfire if they ever capture him and remove his chip. Obviously, Echo can't be either due to his physical injuries. Still, they both had scars from having their chips removed, so there's a remote possibility.

Back to Rex, I wonder who the villain will be if we are headed to a joint venture between the Batch and Ahsoka. Rex inferred he and the people with whom he's associated have a mission of some sort, but gave no indication what it was.
The target villain can't be Vader since Ahsoka runs into him for the first time years later in Rebels; it doesn't seem likely it would be Grand Moff Tarkin since we know where his arc is headed; it might be a first encounter with Thrawn (who likely is only Admiral Thrawn at this point). or perhaps it's someone entirely new.

Enjoying the series so far, and they have me interested enough in where it's going to keep me watching.

Last edited:

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
    Top Bottom